2/28/2016...warm sunny day...

GrilledSteezeSandwich

Hey all,

I'm back from another fun session at Blue mountain the true mountain. I left my apartment at 651am and arrived at the lower lot at 7:23am with a stop at McDonald's for a sausage biscuit hash brown and apple juice. Atomic Jeff, Phillycore, Phillycores son Mike, Toast, Ryan, MBike Mike, Indiggio, Tarponhead and Nazareth Jay, VTMark and Matt Edge were all in the house.

Temperatures began in the low 30s under partly sunny sky's. First civilian six pack and challenge was nice soft cord and nightmare to dreamweaver was firmer. Upper Main Street was pretty nice cord. Bumps on Main Street were initially firm but softened up a bit and I'm sure at this writing they are huge mashed tator bumps. Skied till 1010 had a golden monkey and can of sugar free red bull then Nastar Jay arrived. I haven't seen him since last year in Jackson nhole. Skied five runs with Jay till about noon. He always has a blast and loves the bumps. Hung out in lot with VTMark and his friend and edge and Jeff and Jay some more had another beer then chilled with phillycore a little. As ice cube said today was a good day...now 63 degrees in the A

What time did you ski till Saturday and Sunday?

5 on Sat.

The bumps and beers calling our name did us in just short of 3 yesterday.

Was hard leaving the bumps yesterday as they were so nice. 159 top to bottom on Challenge were marathon.

Edited by indiggio
  • Like 2