New Year's Day..nice weather/low crowds..

Hey all,

I'm back from another fun session at blue mountain the true mountain. I left the A at 650am and the Whitehall McDonald's was closed so stopped at WaWa for an apple juice and bacon egg and steeze croissant. Ended up pulling into lower lot around 725am and it was 36 degrees out with moderate winds. In the house were Atomic Jeff, Ryan, TP4, JFBB Dan, Marty, Gary, Gary, Indiggio and many more. Indiggio won the Jerry of the Day award by trying to be the 7th person on the first chair. It would have worked due to his svelte build.

Initially challenge was pretty nice but it got cookied and chopped up fast. Lazy mile was pretty please by as was upper Main Street. Paradise was decent as well and the resounding theme was it wasn't that busy which made for a solid 7 laps the first hour which is the new benchmark. Was 8 runs an hour when the quad went at full speed or if razors is open. Still 7 is awesome that means the lift isn't stopping. Skied one run Tuts lane to connector to come around to pioneer pass to Burma to shuttle to home stretch. Wow just wow so many trails on one run has me SMH shaking my Herman. post-512-0-40504000-1483291255_thumb.jpeg

The sun was out and illuminated the runs nicely and some parking lot beers and snacks were had..has been a nice past couple days at blue the true and after a few mild and wet days looks like back to winter temperatures and snowmaking. Razors is about halfway to being ready to open and then nightmare Dreamweaver, switchback and sidewinder will open. I should prob be back out Tuesday night...happy new year everybody!!!

• Like 1