Shanghai Six Premiere

skier150

I am trying to get the Shanghai Six Movie Premiere at Blue Mountain. If I can show enough interest it may get approved. I think it would be a lot of fun! It is also a great way for people to find out more about the Freeride Ski Program.

Please go to www.freeriders.itgo.com click on WHATS NEW and enter your vote on the movie idea. The date of the movie is around the beginning of October so vote now!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i don't know if this was brought up but there is a drive in movie theater with a huge screen near by. i'm not sure what city, but i drive past it a lot( i think on my way to palmerton). is it possible to have it there? that would be sick. i'm not sure if it is still functional though.

i geuss you would need some different film for that though, so nevermind

Edited by twelve153

i don't know if this was brought up but there is a drive in movie theater with a huge screen near by. i'm not sure what city, but i drive past it a lot( i think on my way to palmerton). is it possible to have it there? that would be sick. i'm not sure if it is still functional though.

i geuss you would need some different film for that though, so nevermind

32599[/snapback]

becky's drive in?

• 4 weeks later...

SICK hopefuly Austin Ramily, Matt Sterbizs, and Luke Van Vaily will be there cuase I skied with them at camp for the 2 weeks that I was there.

Well beby not Austin cause he ripped his ACL at the begning of C session doing a 810 off the camil rail.