a little video from my park

skier150

I got my bag yesterday. I have not got the stuff to work yet. I have even tried mixing it at 50% water and still all it made was clear gel. I hope yours works better.

The stuff I am using in my park is called sand fill, it is a type of outdoor carpet.

what is that sliding surface that you are using... im actually getting this fake snow stuff that u add with water, ill find out if it works in about a week... hit me back

31617[/snapback]

I don't know if this would work for you guys but you can buy Insta Snow. I guess you just add water and then you have snow.

Eh, never mind the link I posted don't work. It probably won't work for you anyway because its expensive.

Edited by skifreak

skifreak: I sent the bag back, they are sending me another one because they say it should work.

steezemachine: Thanks, more to come!

stevo182: Thanks, we made the rail from steel sprinkler pipe. Bent it and welded into shape.

• 1 month later...

Hey, I was wondering is I could get a little more info on the surface you're using? Im looking into getting something to use during the summer, and this looks like a pretty good bet. I know you said it was "sand fill" but can you give me a specific brand or website? BTW, your park looks sweet so far! :drool

I was told that the fake snow stuff should work well, and they had a bad batch that made gel. They said they were now sending out stuff that works well. Its suppose to be really good, but super expensive.

That is really cool, I liked the video. How much did that carpet end up costing in the end?

I have one more bag that I have not tried yet, it may be from the new batch.

Thanks, the carpet ran $10 a square yard, plus shipping. I got it from a wholeseller in GA.

I was told that the fake snow stuff should work well, and they had a bad batch that made gel. They said they were now sending out stuff that works well. Its suppose to be really good, but super expensive.

That is really cool, I liked the video. How much did that carpet end up costing in the end?

I have one more bag that I have not tried yet, it may be from the new batch.

Thanks, the carpet ran $10 a square yard, plus shipping. I got it from a wholeseller in GA.

Can you send me some contact info on the carpet ? Are you building any rails for sale? That one looks perfect - however I am sure steeze would want it longer.

http://e-carpet.com/heavy_duty_outdoor_carpet.htm

if you call, ask for Jason.

deffently need some contact info for that carpet.

Yes, we are also selling these as well. When we first designed it 16' seemed long... but after riding it, 16' is kind of short. Our next feature is a 25' box, then a longer rail.

Can you send me some contact info on the carpet ? Are you building any rails for sale? That one looks perfect - however I am sure steeze would want it longer.

I have a new link for the old rail pics, http://www.twelve60.com/park. I also have some more recent vids with the ramp in use, I will have to post them later.

Edited by skier150

• 2 months later...

Ok, so I know it has been a while... and that I have been promising some more photos. I have just been so busy that I have not had the chance. So I figured that I would post a small crappy video that at least shows the new box installed and being used. I will have the full video ready soon!

Check out the raw footage teaser from our T-Day Jam...