3/5/18...sunny Monday!!!

Hey All,

I'm back from another fun session at Blue mountain the true mountain.  I arrived at the lower lot around 11am and Shadows was already in the house. Temperature was in the upper 30s under sunny sky's and moderate winds.  First run on Switchback was pretty nice..more winterlike than spring like.  Run of the day was Razors and I skied that four times including two razorbacks which was so smooth. Top of Razors was winterlike and middle was semi springlike. 

Snow was made on lazy, sidewinder and Main Street..maybe a few other spots..the old snow was faster than the new manmade. Some nice velvety man made to the right of barneys bumps..lazy mile was ok and nightmare to dreamweaver was pretty good. Crowds were light to moderate.  More people than I expected and every six pack had people and a few chair wait.  It was definitely gaper day out there..not many rippers. 

Marty,Rodney and some of the milfs were also in the house. Worst run was probably challenge just pretty solid and not that good but the falls made up for it with big bumps. I'm now posted up at the Hi Way restaurant getting spaghetti with meat sauce one of the early bird specials. JADIP

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Shadows said:

I thought hi-way would be a nice spot. On your way home. I never go that way except today.

good late morning. Snow was on point for the most part. Its skiing

I barely ever go here. It's ok. Was $8.99 for spaghetti and meat sauce with a garden salad.  The BMDI is closed Mondays...

Found a Chinese place Sat just off 33 that will be a regular stop on the way home on days skiing with the girls - got a nice combo plate we all split for less than the price of a burger at Blue.

We do look forward to trying the S'mores Skillet at Slopeside I won for filling out a survey to tell Blue that they need a singles line and need all lifts running on weekends. Will go down nicely with 3 way hot cocoa.

Edited by Ski2Live Live2Ski
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Ski2Live Live2Ski said:

Found a Chinese place Sat just off 33 that will be a regular stop on the way home on days skiing with the girls - got a nice combo plate we all split for less than the price of a burger at Blue.

We do look forward to trying the S'mores Skillet at Slopeside I won for filling out a survey to tell Blue that they need a singles line and need all lifts running on weekends. Will go down nicely with 3 way hot cocoa.

I'm splitting a S'mores skillet with Root!!!  So you split an egg roll three ways??