Just saying Hello

Luke

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh it's no problem. Just help yourself to a piece of it like everyone else has. :D

Hi Luke!! Where in Wilmington are you? - We are in Kennett Square/Landenberg - Zonked is in the Chadds Ford area, The Ski Bum, you know? I think there are a couple others lurking around from our area too, YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!! JUMP IN and get piece of Lukes thread! :nana

Ha, Landensburg is near Kennett Square? My uncle always drags me down to Longwood Gardens maybe I should swing by next time.

I live about 4 minutes away from Longwood Gardens..cool huh? ha

O and welcome Volklfreeskier!

Edited by Zonked

I'm near Rt 7 an Kirkwood Highway. I know about Ski Bum, been there plenty of times. Just sold my boots on the swap sale thing they had for $100 (they were brand new) and got a snowboard bag for traveling this season and some other stuff. I love it but I also hate it cuz every time I leave that place I'm at least $50 poorer but on the other hand %100 happier :D

I've been to longwood... it's uhh a lot of plants and stuff so if you like that sorta thing... I drive close to there on my way to work every day (Newtown Square, PA taking all the back roads 100,926)... snow is gonna make my drive real fun let me tell ya, I really need a 4x4 vehicle.

Kennet Square is cool, I used to go to local punk rock shows there back in the day at the American Legion and it was fun but that's really all I know about it. And my ex-girfriend lives in Landenberg so I know whare that's at too hehe, I'm like a walking talking Google Map :)

I live about 4 minutes away from Longwood Gardens..cool huh? ha

O and welcome Volklfreeskier!

Zonked you can carpool if your rents are OK for weekday BC runs. We are 4 minutes due west of Longwood.

Question for all the DE people.. Anyone got any contacts inside the UD? We need to get the word out to them that we exist... I'll get some stickers down to the Ski Bum Newark store. We should be able to get a huge group outa that college this season. :rock

Zonked you can carpool if your rents are OK for weekday BC runs. We are 4 minutes due west of Longwood.

O awesome, I may take you up on that offer! But my mom is weird about me doing things on weekdays but screw her, Ill just leave a note haha

Edited by Zonked

O awesome, I may take you up on that offer! But my mom is weird about me doing things on weekdays but screw her, Ill just leave a note haha

we can talk more when the season gets here. For all the Delaware people here on Tues and wed nights we leave bout 3:30 to get on the slopes 5-5:30ish - home by 11. There freestyle competitions every other thursday night starting in January. Ridge races Nastar, Nipples sessions the park.

Donating members get a PASR card that allows tickets for $15 on Wednesdays - We are getting an off peak season pass this weekend.

That's right Dela WHERE!!! Ok I did not just say that.

Everyone from DE going up to CB would be cool. I'm definitelly up for car pooling and stuff. I try to be up there as much as it is possible so maybe we can work something out. My girlfriend also has a good size house up there so maybe we could get some people together and have like a weekend up there or something for a relativelly cheap cost. I'm there pretty much every weekend (Friday - Sunday)when the mountain is open. What do you guys think?

I can do the UD thing cuz I know a good amount of kids there even though I go to Drexel. So let me know.

Edited by Luke

yeah that would be cool..sounds like a plan luke, I could just stay at my house lol lol so you have one extra free space

I have a couple of friends that are ski bums and they go to UD so I will tell them about the boards....

keep your tips up

Edited by Volklfreeskier

That's right Dela WHERE!!! What do you guys think?

I can do the UD thing cuz I know a good amount of kids there even though I go to Drexel. So let me know.

I have a couple of friends that are ski bums and they go to UD so I will tell them about the boards....

keep your tips up

My boys and I are making a trip down to the Ski Bum Store in Newark tonight to drop off some stickers and just hang out and chat things up.. Yeah! get the word out to the UD kids :rock

My girlfriend also has a good size house up there so maybe we could get some people together and have like a weekend up there or something for a relativelly cheap cost.

can you say open house party?!

nah I'm just playin..........kinda :