Sign in to follow this  
GrilledSteezeSandwich

Spring at BC

BC doesn't care anymore. 

Don't know why you'd bother with a season pass there these days. They're barely ever open. 

Park rats like bear creek and apparently instructors like it there for the commaraderie. Plus they have Nastar. I’ve still never been there when it was bear creek. I went there once when it was Doe mountain in 1995 for free and swore never again 

Park rats like bear creek and apparently instructors like it there for the commaraderie. Plus they have Nastar. I’ve still never been there when it was bear creek. I went there once when it was Doe mountain in 1995 for free and swore never again 

i mainly mentioned BC because with BC closing blue should get more day ticket business which could help them stay open longer

7 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I think Salty has an extra pass to BC he’ll sell for $24.50

Wow, you're incredible. I can't believe you remembered that I bought 3 passes and used 2. Actually I took the last pass back to Buckmans for a full refund.

10 minutes ago, saltyant said:

Wow, you're incredible. I can't believe you remembered that I bought 3 passes and used 2. Actually I took the last pass back to Buckmans for a full refund.

Nice on refund and I remember everything.  

2 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

How many park rats are there, really? Last time I was at BC there was hardly anyone there, including in the park, compared to what I remember ten years ago. 

If you're still a park rat you're probably at Big Boulder. Only place I can think of with a packed park scene anymore. Plus BB brings in a bunch of events and competitions now. 

Edited by EdBacon