Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
toast21602

1/8/19 - recovery mode

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, JFskiDan said:

I'm pretty sure Schif meant to say "getting Razors open so the fucking race team wasnt set up all over the other 4 trails that are open to the public would make weekend mornings infinitely more fun."  I think he was trying to be polite.  

In reality, BMR will close Razors, AND still invade every fucking trail except Vista and Burma.

  • Like 3
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, saltyant said:

I wasnt aware that Razor's is generally off limits every weekend morning. That's disappointing. Is Challenge at least open to the public? 

Salty I see you updated your stats but there’s a problem...you only put in opening day and this past sausage Sunday 2.0 not the other 2-3 days you skied in between...behave. 

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Salty I see you updated your stats but there’s a problem...you only put in opening day and this past sausage Sunday 2.0 not the other 2-3 days you skied in between...behave. 

Thanks for checking but I did technically update my stats. My problem is unlike you I cant remember when I skied or how many onions were on my Big Mac on December 21, 2012. If I remember eventually I'll try to make an attempt to fully update my stats.

Edited by saltyant

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, saltyant said:

Thanks for checking but I did technically update my stats. My problem is unlike you I cant remember when I skied or how many onions were on my Big Mac on December 21, 2012. If I remember eventually I'll try to make an attempt to fully update my stats.

Well then don’t use the stats page at all if you aren’t gonna take it seriously. 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Well then don’t use the stats page at all if you aren’t gonna take it seriously. 

Ok. Stats is serious business. I added another day since I wrote a trip report. Once I figure out what other days I skied I will update my stats!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, saltyant said:

Ok. Stats is serious business. I added another day since I wrote a trip report. Once I figure out what other days I skied I will update my stats!

That’s what I like to hear.  

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×