12/9 JF

C1erArt

Got to Jack Frost about 10 o’clock and skied until about noon. Was about 26° when I got there, no wind with hazy sunshine that clouded over during the morning.

Did a couple of runs on Jane’s Lane, then spent the rest of the day on one park. Several jumps were set up on the top third but the bottom 2/3 were clear. Snow is in good shape, pretty grippy, and I probably skied too fast for the first day out but it felt pretty good.

VAX card required to enter the building, and the only entrance open was the slopeside one.a4928bab58807e2f6bd038ca68af4e2c.jpg

0abba2f6b31d76d88bdf4a35dac0975d.jpg

b3c92a329f54d16be5e1c38bed80008f.jpg

Blowing snow on Demattes, could be a rough week next week for the snow coverage. Light crowd, but more were coming in for the afternoon.

Try to hit Blue tomorrow to add to the Boomers there.

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, momskeeztoo said:

I never have my vax card on me. 

I’ve yet to have to show it but it’s required at allentown symphony hall and the 19th street theater.  When it becomes more common to show vaccine passport, I think most of us will have apps or a picture of it on our phones.  When it’s required for domestic air travel, some are gonna have a hissy fit.