3/11/22...

Hey All,

I’m back from another morning session at Blue mountain the true mountain. I arrived at the lower lot at 830am and it was in the low to mid 30s under mostly sunny sky’s.  In the house were Atomic Jeff, Bethlehem Ford Guy, BenM, Gary, Jimmy and C1. 

About a minute before 9am all of us waiting at the quad were told that the quad was closed so we hoodef it over to the six pack which opened a few minutes late.  I skied challenge first and it was pretty good. Soft cord on the top half and firm cord lower.  Razors and paradise were similar.  My favorite run was midway which had hero snow. 

Skied 8 runs and then hungout in the lot for maybe 45 minutes with Atomic Jeff drinking beers and now back at work like a dork and wondering what tomorrow will bring. Maybe rain maybe snow maybe both. The weather is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get.  

809785DA-AD00-47BD-814E-12015DF009FA.jpeg

• Like 3

15 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

This is why traffic was backed up this morning on Root 22E..this was between 309 and cedar crest Blvd. I was lucky I was stuck right before 309 and drove on the shoulder and got off at 309N..took back roads and got to blue in the same amount of time.  

DC253A13-3EC0-443D-AB81-868B0DB17BFE.jpeg

I saw the backed up traffic from 309 north on my way to Blue yesterday. Was glad I don’t take 22 to get there except on Sunday morning.