Flying trips

mgguy

2 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Did you have lunch there or hit up a brewery after skiing?

I stopped at a Stewarts gas station before getting to Hunter and bought 2 bananas, a Lucky Charms breakfast bar and an Egg McSandwich. This way I didn't have to spend $50 on Hunter food. It was grate savings. I saved a lot. On the way home I checked the balance on a BP gift card from 2014 that I found in my sock drawer and it still had $40 so I basically got free gas and someone even pumped it for me so I didn't have to even get out of my car. It was rad

Edited by saltyant

43 minutes ago, saltyant said:

I stopped at a Stewarts gas station before getting to Hunter and bought 2 bananas, a Lucky Charms breakfast bar and an Egg McSandwich. This way I didn't have to spend $50 on Hunter food. It was grate savings. I saved a lot. On the way home I checked the balance on a BP gift card from 2014 that I found in my sock drawer and it still had $40 so I basically got free gas and someone even pumped it for me so I didn't have to even get out of my car. It was rad

That sounds fantastic.  Did you have anything to drink?