1/6/22….corn harvest…wet

Hey all,  

I’m back from a fun session at Blue mountain the true mountain.  I arrived at the lower lot at 8:35am and it was 40 degrees with light rain and areas of fog. In the house were Matt Edge, Dirtwolf, Atomic Jeff, Johnny law, Jimmy, Bethlehem ford guy and Harold.  

First run was on Paradise which was real nice smooth cord and fast.  The thickest fog was on the last section.  Main Street was the run of the day, the upper skiers right had fresh soft smooth corn and lower left was also good once through the skeet spot.  I lapped that several more times then did Razors with Matt edge after the other PASRs quit.  Razors was decent, not super smooth but alright and I skied that a second time then ended with more Main Street.  

I ended up skiing until about 11 then hungout in the lot with Matt edge and then Harold and Bethlehem ford guy for about another hour.  The rain ended just after 11.  All in all it was very nice spring snow, the coverage held up and still a good base on some runs and was nice to be back out after a long break.  

JADIP

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Rain always blows but it was super good to get out and ski plus the snow itself was quite good. 

That was my first trip to Brownstown on lower main and it looks worse than it is as the brown stuff is still snow mostly. Still they need some cold at least to maintain what they got.  

• Like 1