12/8-12/10…weekend roll call thread.

GrilledSteezeSandwich

53 minutes ago, Shadows said:

We do it correctly. And doesn't void the warranty.

Warranty?  Your best approach is to contact cemeteries about your services..there are a lot of them and perhaps clean a bunch.  On an individual basis, the most people are willing to pay for cleaning memorial stones is $200 max..some think $50 is alright and those amounts are so tiny to deal with the logistics.  Anyway I hope all is well…even though you aren’t quite ready to ski maybe come up and hang with us in the lot sometime.  

1 hour ago, Shadows said:

The idea is to become a certified cleaner so you can sell warranty plans. 

Why would I spend thousands of dollars on a tombstone if it doesn't come with some type of warranty? Anywho. I'll come up one day yea

Oh we have a guarantee..its on the back of our contract.  Granite is very strong and holds up well against the elements.  Marble is much softer and over time weathers away due to acid rain. That’s why on a lot of older memorials stones from the early 1900s and before, it’s hard to even make out the writing.  While granite gets dirty, it does not weather away against the elements.  Bronze markers look great when they’re brand new but over time they start to turn green and blue.  That is known as Patina and some like that hue…

Our guarantee does not cover vandalism or an act of god/nature like a lightning strike…also help control the pet population have your pet spayed or neutered.