12/8-12/10…weekend roll call thread.

GrilledSteezeSandwich

Hey All,

It’s almost another weekend, is anybody planning on skiing Blue mountain the true mountain this weekend.   I’ll be there tomorrow morning and Saturday morning.  Saturday night I have an Xmas party and if it’s raining Sunday morning or my head is foggy I’m sleeping in.  Looks like a snowmaking miracle could make for decent skiing this weekend!!!

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, AirheadD8 said:

Covid’s back , my mom’s nursing home is having a bunch of cases. Might want to test if you have some left over gubmint kits. 

Yeah my dad has covid but haven't seen him recently.   I just haven't been sleeping well, which causes issues for me.   Kid had stomach bug or something but seems better right now 

29 minutes ago, saltyant said:

I wonder why M Bike Michael is sad? 9 am openings are rad. That's one hour extra for sleep and SUJOPO.

If you wanna sneak in some pre work runs it’s easier to ski an hour and sneak into work at 930-10 then at 1030-11ish..I work at 6-730am some days before skiing..

Also an 8am opening way way less traffic then a 9am opening during the week   

A lot of years by ski season we are slowing down and not the case this season.  The last four days have been ass at work.  Good business and only had a few people yell at me. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

13 minutes ago, AirheadD8 said:

Covid’s back , my mom’s nursing home is having a bunch of cases. Might want to test if you have some left over gubmint kits. 

Yeah I even asked office manager about it.  I was at my printer earlier and two people in there were wearing masks…and anecdotally from what I’m seeing on FB a lot of people are sick.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Yeah I even asked office manager about it.  I was at my printer earlier and two people in there were wearing masks…and anecdotally from what I’m seeing on FB a lot of people are sick.  

I’ve been spending a lot of time with her as I thought she was checking out for sure this time. Last week the earlier diagnosis was pneumonia, finally someone decided to start testing residents and when I walked in the nurses all had masks 🙃

I’ve tested negative a couple times. Pounding the Cold eeze and supplements like I did from the start. 

23 minutes ago, AirheadD8 said:

I’ve been spending a lot of time with her as I thought she was checking out for sure this time. Last week the earlier diagnosis was pneumonia, finally someone decided to start testing residents and when I walked in the nurses all had masks 🙃

I’ve tested negative a couple times. Pounding the Cold eeze and supplements like I did from the start. 

I’ve been shaking hands with a lot of people everyday..I counter act with those fruit cocktail cups I like the one that has a couple cherries.  Apple and cranberry juice is good also..

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, RidgeRacer said:

Nothing new then and tidying up what was already open. Good call imo 

Well as far as I know..the guns are off..I doubt the east side is ready yet. If they were in fact blowing on lazy and blow more on lazy overnight maybe that opens but gotta think with the forecast don’t wanna spread themselves thin…webcams look great.