Camelback Snowtubing will be closed tomorrow

saltyant

Attention PASR. Camelback Snowtubing will be closed tomorrow, February 28th, 2024. I am doing my part in letting everyone know in case hoards of PASRs were planning on making the long trip to the greatest ski resort in America, so you can plan on tubing another day like on February 29th.

Screenshot_20240227-174914-333.thumb.png.1c0e7d926900b1d583afac9b6a496643.png

28 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Wow I’m just seeing this I was..I actually booked a company team building outing tomorrow at Camelback..I was unaware. Do you know anywhere else in the pocono mountains that would accommodate a group of 3 with extreme type winter activities?

Not with all the rain coming (good for ponds) but there is a radical shopping mall near the big city where you can ski a few hundred feet of vert. Maybe look into taking your group there. They might make an exception and let you snowtube down the mall hill.

6 minutes ago, saltyant said:

Not with all the rain coming (good for ponds) but there is a radical shopping mall near the big city where you can ski a few hundred feet of vert. Maybe look into taking your group there. They might make an exception and let you snowtube down the mall hill.

Sounds like a nice hill station yes yes is there a mascot and benches?

26 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Sounds like a nice hill station yes yes is there a mascot and benches?

Very nice station, short drive from Tobyhanna Dunkin Donut but inside ski slope they sell streaming hot cocoa to warm you up from the chilly inside weather. Fun, family friendly winter slopes for people of all ages like @NMSKI and his children.

4 hours ago, saltyant said:

Very nice station, short drive from Tobyhanna Dunkin Donut but inside ski slope they sell streaming hot cocoa to warm you up from the chilly inside weather. Fun, family friendly winter slopes for people of all ages like @NMSKI and his children.

My company does not allow hot beverages..after the McDonald’s lawsuit, my attorney has advised against it. Also I saw big snow is in New Jersey..I didn’t know there were mountains in jersey.  Thought it was all pizza shops and salt water taffy stands and fist pumping..gym tan and laundry..and I have a confession to make, salt water taffy is overrated..it looks cool in those 1917 machines but it just doesn’t deliver..sorry not sorry. 

• Confused 1

7 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

salt water taffy is overrated..it looks cool in those 1917 machines but it just doesn’t deliver..sorry not sorry. 

Sorry but this is just wrong. I love salt water taffy. Everytime I fly to da Joysee Shoah I buy some salt water taffy. Yum yum. It's my inflight snack for when flying over Filthadelphia. The only problem is it gets sticky icky under the hot bubble canopy and then the oooey gooey gets all over my toy plane control yokes. I wonder if @AtomicSkier buys salt water taffy each time when he flies his aero crafts to the Joysee Shoah???

Edited by saltyant