bellyeare

clashboy

That's so true, my 4+ hour drive to VT was well worth it, and I timed the trip to the Belleayre exit (it's not the shortest route for me but it was easy) at around 2 hours.

If it's open, I'm going.

VT 5 hours? where do you live, kentucky? (maybe that would explain the spelling :jk )

He's probably closer than 5 hours away...I can get to Hunter in 4 1/2 hours from OC.

If they have skiing from the top. Tickets will be $30 and $35 and there are $40 motel rooms within 3 miles of the slopes.

When they run from the top, it's a pretty nice black diamond at first...not too sketchy for intermediate skiers/boarders. And then they open up lots of other trails as quickly as possible, if they have the temps.

What hotels have 40$ rooms? Thats pretty cheap, I'll probably head up there when they open and stay the night before like you suggested.

I think the biggest expense is time spent keeping up with everything.

Think has been spending a lot of time upgrading and enhancing this site and its features.. Soon we will have a type of an online store. That stuff doesn't just happen overnight.. Think pays for the servers, I am funding the startup of merchandise.. We are ubber in debt.. Thanks to everyone who has ordered hoodies and T's!!! Spread the word!

I am in Tannersville and will be checking out the Great Wolf Lodge this weekend and then down to Bangor on Sunday. If anyone wants to run up with me to get some gear then please call 302-218-6791

Edited by Papasteeze