CB Wall Ride?

Timeless

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just want to try a box some time...cause they look really easy (to just go up on them straight or umm sideways)...so I want to try it to see how hard it actully is.

going straight is easy, and gives you the reason to say, "i can do boxes" :lol:

its just practice i guess, and for going sideways, think of it like youre tryin to stop on the snow. only keep your body forward.

Edit: forward meaning in the direction youre sliding

Edited by Shadows

Going straight across is really easy. Grinding across sideways is much harder because you have the natural tendency to lean backwards while sliding sideways. If do this on snow because if you don't you'll flip forward. If you lean back on a box, you'll fall on your side. Thats what makes them hard.

I am very pleased that CB is stepping it up this year (never thought I'd say that...) and I hope that you are right mtnbiker, I'd love some new rails.

Have not been on in a couple of weeeks. Yeah that's proll the wall ride. I was told that there was going to be one this year. Get ready for some other stuff too.

:)

Steeze insists that a couple of rails in the parking lot we saw last week were new (recondidtioned) and either they are new to CB or they really look different out of the snow. He skied there 10 days last year, so I am going to err on the side of being positive and start a potential rumor and say that there is a battleship and a flat down flat in the parking lot.

We'll snoop around today. I met the head of security last week, I told him I would be back :devil:

I can kinda get away with some things younger people can't :ph34r:

Story at 11 :rock

Steeze insists that a couple of rails in the parking lot we saw last week were new (recondidtioned) and either they are new to CB or they really look different out of the snow. He skied there 10 days last year, so I am going to err on the side of being positive and start a potential rumor and say that there is a battleship and a flat down flat in the parking lot.

We'll snoop around today. I met the head of security last week, I told him I would be back :devil:

I can kinda get away with some things younger people can't :ph34r:

Story at 11 :rock

Oh baby. Camelback definently has never had a flat down flat rail, so if steeze saw one of those, that's definently new. They did have a battleship, but if this one he saw was wider than an inch and not a piece of crap, it's new too. Looking forward to your story at 11, haha.

I'm not really concerned about that, besides the tresspassing fines at the max penalty what could be the problem. If I see security I will just walk up and be like hey. And if they seem mad, I'll just run

Don't even bother walking up to them..Just run dude...THey won't be happy :lol

im headin up to the loft soon to check out pants and maybe some new bindings.. so im gonna stop by i think early friday morning to see whats goin on..

oh and dont worry about me getting caught im pretty quick :sprint

yeah see thats what I thought last year when I was hanging out in front of the locker room at like 11. They were walking up to me telling me to put down my skis... so I ran and they just chased me in a truck... they dont mess around up there. I remember once my skis got stolen and my dad hunted down a security guy and he checked everyone comming out of cb with my kind of skis( rossi comp j's). This was about 5 years ago so mabey they have eased up a bit.. idk

yeah I love cb security (my friend does even more). They are on the look out for people with stolen boards and what not. I was talking with the head of security that night for a while (friends board got stolen), he was undercover. He some old guy who was all undercover and what not.

Edited by LineSki

Don't even bother walking up to them..Just run dude...THey won't be happy :lol

NOT true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! When you see them just start talking with bubbly enthusiasm about and ask something like "are you ready for the season?" When they grumble... Keep the quirkiness up, let them know what you are going to wearing this year and and that you plan on being back to sneak around and "help get your staff in shape by chasing us around." ""by the way" are you interested in haveing us do that to see how your staff does? MY boys and I would love to help out!!!!" LOL!!!!!!!!!!

yeah I love cb security (my friend does even more). They are on the look out for people with stolen boards and what not. I was talking with the head of security that night for a while (friends board got stolen), he was undercover. He some old guy who was all undercover and what not.

:yes:yes