CB Wall Ride?

Timeless

its not really done i dont think, they just did that on the computer. i think the wood will rot, even if it's pressure treated.

what trail is that on? it looks different then all of the other pics that were on the site. it seems like the moved it?

edit: i may have just made a really dumb post, but that pic confuses me as to the location and position of it.

Edited by Shadows

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its not really done i dont think, they just did that on the computer. i think the wood will rot, even if it's pressure treated.

what trail is that on? it looks different then all of the other pics that were on the site. it seems like the moved it?

edit: i may have just made a really dumb post, but that pic confuses me as to the location and position of it.

See, i thought it looked photoshopped. I can't figure out, for the life of me, where the hell that is. :confused

for that setup to work, we would have to go straight at it and then under the lift in the background. but the trail doesnt go that way. rhodo doesnt go under a lift, and rhodo is on the other side of that double.

so i have no idea whats going on here. someone explain this?

edit: OH!!! you come off that triple above pocono raceway and turn right towards the park. then right on the very top of rhodo, is the wall. you hit the wall, come down off of it, and turn down into rhodo. wow, im such an idiot haha :)

right?

Edited by Shadows

yeah I love cb security (my friend does even more). They are on the look out for people with stolen boards and what not. I was talking with the head of security that night for a while (friends board got stolen), he was undercover. He some old guy who was all undercover and what not.

Yeah, there pretty hard core. One time I watched some kids board get stolen when the kid noticed the person who took his board he got security. They went up to the guy who stole it and I thought they were going to kill him. They looked like a Squat Team... It was amazing

for that setup to work, we would have to go straight at it and then under the lift in the background. but the trail doesnt go that way. rhodo doesnt go under a lift, and rhodo is on the other side of that double.

Are we sure it?s permanent? Maybe they are planning to move it...

What looks odd is that dork mobile parked in front of it.

Please do not judge Subaru by the Brat :no

The Brat is the ugly friend in the group of hot girls. I'm convinced that people buy them so that they can try to associate themselves with other Subaru owners. Kinda like the guy who dates the ugly girl hoping that he can get closer to her hotter friends.

Edit: Hmm, apparently now it's called the Baja. Whatever, it's still an abomination of a car (and I use the word "car" loosely).

Edited by DHarrisburg

Please do not judge Subaru by the Brat :no

The Brat is the ugly friend in the group of hot girls. I'm convinced that people buy them so that they can try to associate themselves with other Subaru owners. Kinda like the guy who dates the ugly girl hoping that he can get closer to her hotter friends.

Edit: Hmm, apparently now it's called the Baja. Whatever, it's still an abomination of a car (and I use the word "car" loosely).

Agreed, I had a subaru wagon in college and it was a great car. Very practical, the Baja on the other hand, it's very hard to look at. The Cape may city beach patrol uses them and there was an article in the local paper about them always getting stuck in the sand on the beach. So much for it living up to it's name.

The Cape may city beach patrol uses them and there was an article in the local paper about them always getting stuck in the sand on the beach. So much for it living up to it's name.

Ahahahahaha, I'd say chalk that up to bad driving. The Baja isn't really that bad of a car, but it just looks like someone in the Subaru design department thought "hey guys do you think it's possible to take the El Camino and then make it uglier?"

edit: OH!!! you come off that triple above pocono raceway and turn right towards the park. then right on the very top of rhodo, is the wall. you hit the wall, come down off of it, and turn down into rhodo. wow, im such an idiot haha :)

right?

Nope, i don't think it's there. :idea I think that it's at the bottom of Rhodo. You go down Rhodo, and i think the wallride is at the intersection of Rhodo and Lower Moore's Ramble, and it's pointing downhill.

where the hell is it? hahah someone needs to go to camelback.. take a quick little :sprint and then come home and tell us where it is.. how its set up.. if we are gonna be able to get speed.. and if its straight on

its at the bottom of rhodo where it connects with the other trails, where the hippo used to be. it is setup sideways, but they raised the ground in front of it so that its level. you can get plenty of speed. it is technically at an angle, but since they leveled off the ground in front of it, it should be straight on. its huge, pretty dam tall.

i dont think it is photo shoped if it was they probably would have croped it so that the guys leg on the left side of the picture wasnt their, and they aslo would have made the entire wall the same shade of white which it isnt

yea, the picture looks a little wierd to me. but it does have a topsheet on it. like i said in my other post they just have to cut pieces for the back supports, i think.