Bear Creek Park Website

swdorsey

This is something that we indeed had talked about a while back... I will need some information from you such as the bandwidth you've been using along with the amount of hits you've been getting. Please PM me with as much info as you have.

As you know, web space can be costly, even more than a thousand dollars worth of merchandise.

I had actually begun working on a space for you before my attention was diverted for a while. I like the idea, but definitely need to know what we're getting into so that I know we can support it with the resources we have available to us.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah justo u can definately help... i want to do something on this site where there is a park update for each local mountain with each mountain having a representitive... basically exactly like the newschoolers.com park updates but at a local level and they would be on the front page... liek blue could have one bear could have one shawnee could have one and so on... then ppl could click on each park update and look at the features at each place... i think this would be really cool

i dont know how many hits or anything... just enough space to make it like teh park updates on newschoolers.com.. loom there and replicate it

Would you post with just one username....Your getting yourself confused :woot

I'm up at Bear Creek all the time and can help out with the video updates of the new park arrangements and pictures and what not. PM me if you need anything I might be heading up there tomorrow. I can get some videos of the new beginner park there if you want.

Edited by Surfing4ever24

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

how about an update?? and one other thing, that new mailbox on the photography page...was that ever used?

Yeah that mailbox looks like the one they had for quite a while at the end of the park near the lift and then it made a new home on cascade park on a large bank/quarter say 10 or so feet on the left of the last box jump.

Yeah that mailbox looks like the one they had for quite a while at the end of the park near the lift and then it made a new home on cascade park on a large bank/quarter say 10 or so feet on the left of the last box jump.

i thought that was the old blue one, i didnt see that little flag paintjob on it...

the old blue one got junked.. gnu_rider is correct... the flag wore off quickly at teh beginning of teh season when we used it as a QP stall

It was really really good especially when they had a launch set slightly off center to the right so you could slide across it but I think that got flattened kinda quickly.

Also why was it set up on cascade like it was?