Opening Day

Bear Creek PR

I was there today for Job shadowing...And I heard Thus/Fri/Sat...Tho Friday came up the most for opening day, so my money is on that. The mountain is looking very nice and snow covered, and they plan to open with all by one trail (the one trail on the far right of the trailmap will be closed)

I was there today for Job shadowing...And I heard Thus/Fri/Sat...Tho Friday came up the most for opening day, so my money is on that. The mountain is looking very nice and snow covered, and they plan to open with all by one trail (the one trail on the far right of the trailmap will be closed)

Skidude is so shy - He freakin spent the day with the general manager of a ski resort. Now how cool is that!

cause I think that is something to brag about and you didn't.. no biggie.

It was a sweet day, and you get to see the ski area from someone elses eyes. Anyway hopefully sometime I can shadow him again or someone else, when the season is in full swing.

All but one trail? Wow, thats NICE! I am deff. going for that! :yes:yes:yes:yes:woot:woot:)

Thats what they tell me... :nana

Bear Creek will be opening for the season on Saturday, December 10th at 8:30 am. At this point, it looks like everything will be open except for Timberline, Polar Bear, Cub Run and parts of Broadway.

It looks as if Cub Run is your "school hill" that has the Kaser Carpet lift on it. Do you know if at least the bottom portion will be open because I will have someone coming up with me that is going to need a very beginner snowboard lesson.

Thanks!