PASR day @ Camelback

pyro_boarder

Doug,

It'd be awesome if you came out for that day, especially since Mt. Creek used to be vernon valley/great gorge. Its like going back to your roots man... Did that with my dad at Loon Mt. in NH. Anyways, yeah, i'm going to set up posts in each mountain's thread and see how many people I can get to commit. I'll set an RSVP date and then talk to the guys at the mountain. I'll even bring some new peeps up. And Doug, trust me, its not as bad as you think it is. We've got much better pizza. Another thing Doug... when we going to get out to Blue? I gotta hear the wickedest rhymes this side of compton...

p.s.- dominant, the date that is set is Jan. 15. thats just the official date though... hehe.

Edited by Metz the Jersey boy

Definitely will catch up with you man. As for everyone else: Make plans to be there at Mt. Creek. Jan 15.

P.S.- After today, I'm stickered on the back of my helmet... figured I'd put it where everyone else is most likely to see it... :nana if ya see me, say hi

I got some cool pics of nipples that look like the were jacked from a warren miller vid.

Thanks for getting those shots! Let me know when they are up or email me a copy. I scheduled MC on the 15th due to a NextSnow competition that day. Metz, if you want to change the day, let me know and I will change the date on the calendar.

heck yeah zaldon... we definitely could have gone at it. Papasteeze and I had a sick time scaring people to death on pocono raceway... lol.

Volkl- man, you should have at least been able to find me and papasteeze... we were the freeskiers on volkls in the park... lol

LOL, to tell ya the truth, I took a jump for the first time on Friday, so I'm just getting into the whole freestyle scene. I like to hang out and watch people though, and attempt to learn something. When I first got over to the park I was actually in there hoping to find people from here. After some time I decided to work on the first part of learning freestyle... getting enough air that I don't look like a tool. Yeah, mission not accomplished... but I'm trying lol.

LOL, to tell ya the truth, I took a jump for the first time on Friday, so I'm just getting into the whole freestyle scene. I like to hang out and watch people though, and attempt to learn something. When I first got over to the park I was actually in there hoping to find people from here. After some time I decided to work on the first part of learning freestyle... getting enough air that I don't look like a tool. Yeah, mission not accomplished... but I'm trying lol.

haha alright i hear ya.. im sure nippples could help ya out with the freestyle skiing scene

Yeah Im still working on the whole freestyle scene..(fear is my biggest problem) I think I can pull enough air to not look like a tool.I have been attempting a grab all weekend. And I think since I will be up all next week im going to go for safety grab that im attempting right now and mabey a mute grab..... Any sugestions/tips

Edited by Volklfreeskier

Volkl, it looks like we need to take some lessons from nipples. I haven't even attempted a grab yet, but I'm getting there. it'll help when I get my new footbeds this week to soften the landing. I'm sure I'll see ya on the mountain sometime this year. Hopefully you can make it to the Mountain Creek PASR day that i'm hosting. You're from Jersey, right?

Volkl, it looks like we need to take some lessons from nipples. I haven't even attempted a grab yet, but I'm getting there. it'll help when I get my new footbeds this week to soften the landing. I'm sure I'll see ya on the mountain sometime this year. Hopefully you can make it to the Mountain Creek PASR day that i'm hosting. You're from Jersey, right?

yeah dude im gonna be up there all next week maybe we can ski together or something...but nah im from the boring ass state Delaware

Yeah Im still working on the whole freestyle scene..(fear is my biggest problem) I think I can pull enough air to not look like a tool.I have been attempting a grab all weekend. And I think since I will be up all next week im going to go for safety grab that im attempting right now and mabey a mute grab..... Any sugestions/tips

If i were you i would get saftey's down, then tails. Mutes are pretty hard at first. But after tails go with japans.

yeah dude im gonna be up there all next week maybe we can ski together or something...but nah im from the boring ass state Delaware

I'll be up tomorrow (thursday) night and friday during the day until about 3:30 or 4. let me know if you wanna make some turns.