PASR day @ Camelback

pyro_boarder

I was there today...didn't even get my board on and I hear "hey Pocono". So I took a couple of runs with Steeze and Ridge. Then they left for practice and I kept doing laps on nile and Raceway. The conditions were great. I won't be there tomorrow, I'm MT. biking in South Jersey with a small group of old guys.

Wow so you have your license now? Why did you get it taken away?

Grandparents caught him doing donuts :lol

i wasnt doing donuts. i did a rather long burnout in which they seen me do because i was stupid to do since i was right infront of my house. so they took my license and my keys

I really don't know what's going on tomorrow, I know I won't be there, Thinksnow may or may not be there....I know rob will be there though....for future days, we need to set a time...

We will be there, I have been a little under the weather so I apologize for lack of organization. We skied hard and I believe I "burnt" it outa my system. The conditions were great prior to lunch but got "scraped off" in the middle by afternoon. Hit me up for Hoodies, Tees or stickers!!!

We were there today from 11am-5pm. I agree with Papa. Conditions were very good this morning then the snow got scraped off the usual trails by early afternoon.

Place was fairly empty up until late afternoon. Life lines non-existent. Very surprising to see no lift lines for both quads.

It was our first time this season and we stuck to the middle part of the mountain to get our "ski legs" back. My kids got Atomics this year and they were very happy with the results.

No one was on the Marc Anthony trail by late afternoon - it was pure joy.

If anyone knows who was working the top of the Marc Anthony lift late in the afternoon.....tell him that we bought my daughter's helmet hood in Vermont. My husband told the guy we bought it at CB and that's not true. The hood makes my daughter look like a cat - with black ears and a tail sticking up.

It was a great first day for us.