PASR day @ Camelback

pyro_boarder

Nah, I wasn't there tonight. I'm always wearing a red jacket with black pants, black helmet wired for music, red lens goggles, and 2 PASR stickers on the back of my helmet. they're the only stickers on there, so you don't have to look hard. People confuse me for an instructor a lot... I won't be up there tonight, unfortunately I'm feeling a bit under the weather. I'm going to try and get out tomorrow though.

yeah, before I met people I actually rode up the lift with papasteeze talking the whole way and we didn't know who each other were. zaldon, I have no clue what you look like or what gear you use, so you'd probably scare the crap out of me if you just started talking to me.

Ha, when Montageskier came up to me as I was getting off the lift at Montage, my first thought was 'Ah, crap, I must have run this guy over on my last run'.

haha yeah i went to blue mt and i went up to the one guy on park crew to ask him a question and he knew who i was so i thought maybe someone from this site... little did i know it was one of my friends boyfriends that i met not long ago haha i have a bad memory

yeah, before I met people I actually rode up the lift with papasteeze talking the whole way and we didn't know who each other were.

I suspected you. You fit the mold of some of the other rippers on here. Usually I get off onto the PASR thing pretty quick through talking about my kids. When I saw you on the Karma later, well then I knew you were for real.. Are those freaking skis sweet or what?

Edited by Papasteeze

Oh, they are SOOO sweet. anyone else know of another twin tip that you can use to rip giant GS turns with and still have the snap to play in the park? When I say that the karmas have a huge sweet spot, i mean HUGE. Can't wait to see what the racetiger race stocks are like.... oh, its going to be a fun time