PASR day @ Camelback

pyro_boarder

just got home.. what a good day park wasnt to shabby after riding with my bros for awhile i finally ran into nipples, librider, papasteeze, lineski, zaldon and talked to metz the jersey boy a bit..

it was sweet seein other PASR members up there and riding for a bit together

Edited by brtndominant

haha you should of Zonked.. what kept you from going?

no ride? work? no money?

I have a car and some money. But I feel bad bummin' money off my parents all the time. I have like 25 dollars and thats not enough for gas and a ticket so I'm just savin my money..slowly

• Sad 1

Man, finally got to meet up with some peeps from here. Had some fun tearing it up with papasteeze for quite a bit, and I got some cool pics of nipples that look like the were jacked from a warren miller vid. Ridge managed to spray both papa and me as I was finishing the photo session. Met Dominant and Lib Rider too. Definitely cool cats. I give props to anyone who will just come up and introduce themselves like Dominant and Lib did. I'll post the pics of nipples in the gallery. Wish i would have gotten to meet some more of the people that were there. Hopefully you'll all come to the PASR day I'm hosting at Mountain Creek. As we get a little closer I'll give everyone details on where to meet and at what time. Later!

Man, finally got to meet up with some peeps from here. Had some fun tearing it up with papasteeze for quite a bit, and I got some cool pics of nipples that look like the were jacked from a warren miller vid. Ridge managed to spray both papa and me as I was finishing the photo session. Met Dominant and Lib Rider too. Definitely cool cats. I give props to anyone who will just come up and introduce themselves like Dominant and Lib did. I'll post the pics of nipples in the gallery. Wish i would have gotten to meet some more of the people that were there. Hopefully you'll all come to the PASR day I'm hosting at Mountain Creek. As we get a little closer I'll give everyone details on where to meet and at what time. Later!

haha im a mc junky so when you host that illbe there no doubt

Sweet deal dominant. I'm going to slowly but surely convince the entire forum to show up that day... just watch. If i can get enough people to commit ahead of time I'll see what I can do about discount tickets, but like I said... I'll need a commitment from people. I'll see ya there bro... or hopefully at CB a lot more this winter.

Sweet deal dominant. I'm going to slowly but surely convince the entire forum to show up that day... just watch. If i can get enough people to commit ahead of time I'll see what I can do about discount tickets, but like I said... I'll need a commitment from people. I'll see ya there bro... or hopefully at CB a lot more this winter.

lift ticket is no prob for me i have a seasons pass there :nana hahaha