NASTAR begins tonight!

Bear Creek PR

You guys ROCK!! Thanks for getting NASTAR opened so early! Wish you had done it last night though. :)

I might suggest for those not registered to go to www.nastar.com and get your registration number a head of time. It makes things go quicker when you register to race that day. Also - create your profile and don't forget to select PASR as your Club team!!

Are you still doing Tues and Wed nights the rest of the season?

You guys ROCK!! Thanks for getting NASTAR opened so early! Wish you had done it last night though. :)

I might suggest for those not registered to go to www.nastar.com and get your registration number a head of time. It makes things go quicker when you register to race that day. Also - create your profile and don't forget to select PASR as your Club team!!

Are you still doing Tues and Wed nights the rest of the season?

Yup, we'll be doing it every Tuesday and Wednesday night until the end of the season.

BC works perfect for Tues and Wed nights. Ridge gets some gate training and timing that he doesn't get with his ski team and Steven gets to rip up an awsome park and I get to criss cross the back and forth doing the gaper thing..

The staff is always friendly and there is never a lift line.

Didn't RT open NASTAR first in PA last year?

Just some facts...BC opened NASTAR 1/18 last season, while RT opened 12/26. CB opened 1/19, although that was for the beer league; it's public course opened 1/22. Also, last season, 7 Springs opened 12/26.

This season, RT opened their course 12/18.

Will BC have certified pacesetters this season?

BC makes it for a lot more fun when they have their more, how should I say? Personable Announcers.... For example:

"And next up, with his hand corked flouro.... we have King Cole.... The ultimate resource in The Poconos for keeping everyones' facts straight, all the way down from his Hideout in the Hills, coming up to the starting gate now with his pumpkin on his shoulders.... Let's see how he does tonight!!"

Good stuff!!!! :)

Edited by Papasteeze

on my first run the anocer said " and here come Mark DiGiovanni repersenting Paskiandride and also the first snowboarder of the night." i first wounder how they knew i was on pasr but then i remembered that hole club team thing.

Nice, thats what I am talking about. BC knows how to make things fun. I bet that was a good feeling.. :rock