12/21 Report

AtomicSkier

Did a quick 15k vert tonight, nothing big, slightly cold w/o my mask on. I fixed my boot issue, I no longer have an unbelivable pain in my left boot so that helped. I brought out my old GS:9s today. Well, they are no GS:11, let me tell you that. They ARE softer, which was nice, and didnt beat me up as much, but the stability and edge grip failed in comparison to the GS:11s. Conditions were really nice, I did about 11 laps on Challenge. My shoulder was feeling so great that I had the confidence to just point the skis pretty much down the fall line from the top, and make about 7 big super-g turns down the whole trail, it was so empty. I did a run down switchback, and two runs through the park. It was a nice night, I'll be back out again tomorrow :)

so, im kind of a park rat, but i do like rippin lines here and there. i just wanted to say good job haha. after one run of fast hard carving on my skis, my legs are burning. i like the feeling, but its hard.

You need to ski trails more! I'll do 15+ laps in a row, where all I do is push as hard as I can. It's a great way to get in shape :rock

Oh the carnage...I can't wait for the holiday week to watch the n00bs attempt the stairs. Ill bring my lawn chair and watch. Should be good for a few broken bones...Forumdestroyer, when are you going to try the stairs? :ph34r:

haha ur funny jeff.

toast- yea that was prlly us. we were taping for 4ride vol.1

I was also up there tonight. After getting rear ended by some lady in her pick up truck on 22. I was with my girlfriend though, so it was a laid back night, just cruising around. Pretty good conditions, but i didn't get a chance to check out the new park.

i was up there as well.

u were filming? were you the group who had like 3 skiers and a handful of boarders. kid with the vid cam had a blue jacket and a bandana tied to his pants?

if so i followed you guys through the park at one point to see some people hitting the rails and what not.

i hit a few of the features, still trying to get my confidence back on rails, so i didn't attempt anything that wasn't ride on. the park was sick though. i loved all the hits, and i like that there are multiple wall rides now. for some reason those are my new things. a few more trips and i am going up and over the lower wall.

conditions were great. i did 3 runs through the park, and i think 5 or 6 other runs. then i headed out. i kept it a short night cause i had a long day at work.

once again jeff, we didnt run into each other. what time did you head out?

i was up there as well.

u were filming? were you the group who had like 3 skiers and a handful of boarders. kid with the vid cam had a blue jacket and a bandana tied to his pants?

if so i followed you guys through the park at one point to see some people hitting the rails and what not.

i hit a few of the features, still trying to get my confidence back on rails, so i didn't attempt anything that wasn't ride on. the park was sick though. i loved all the hits, and i like that there are multiple wall rides now. for some reason those are my new things. a few more trips and i am going up and over the lower wall.

conditions were great. i did 3 runs through the park, and i think 5 or 6 other runs. then i headed out. i kept it a short night cause i had a long day at work.

once again jeff, we didnt run into each other. what time did you head out?

i got bored last night since Doug wasn't there, i did a quck 15k vert and was out a little after 6...