Booter After C-Box

MCRX

Yeah the booter is 100% clearable u just have to pump the up to flat rail hump and then just go straight for it

i could have cleared the 53ft because of the speed i was carrying. i was starting right in front of the battleship and i was bombing it from there. so it is deff clearable.

i could have cleared the 53ft because of the speed i was carrying. i was starting right in front of the battleship and i was bombing it from there. so it is deff clearable.

I don't think that is a 53' gap????? its probly only like 25-30?????

ahh all you people have little faith. there's definately pitch to clear a 75 footer. clearing the 53 is pretty easy actually. as said before, tuck from the up flat rail and you got it. it just takes balls. i 3'd it my second try. big jumps arent any harder, you just need speed for them, and with the pitch of sidewinder now, 75 feet is not out of the question, and there will be people throwing down on it.

A 50-foot jump for any PA mountain is already "huge." There is absolutely no reason to go any bigger than 60.

if they can do it in vermont or out west why not in PA? its not like there isn't a freestyle scene here, and right now Blue has the best park i have ever skied (with the exception of Mount Snow).

Doug you should be shot for comparing any of those places to Blue. There is a reason those places don't need to develop their parks.

There is a new booter in the park today. The table-top was reshaped and is now a wedge with a nice looooong landing. You have to take alot more speed into it than you had to take into the table, and Im not really sure how long it is, maybe 40-50ft. Pops you real nice.

Even park crew isn't being told right now what any of the new rails are that are going to be coming out in the next few weeks. As soon as it gets cold again we will be able to start putting more stuff in and changing things around.

The 75 footer is a definite possibility. Those who can actually utilize a feature of that size know this, and those that don't yet feel comfortable with how big that is will still have plenty of features. From what I've heard from people who ski and ride the park as it is meant to be, they are liking Sidewinder thus far this year. Any complaints should be directed to the weather gods.

Ya I was just messin with you man. It hasn't been groomed because its to warm right now. If you groom it when its all slushy then the walls just fall in on themselves, and as soon as people hit the walls they get all trenched out and you have to start over from scratch. As soon as they can blow snow again then they should be able to run the Zaugg up through it again.

All booters at blue are clearable you just have to have the balls to take the chance! We are trying to make the park flow more smoothly and make stuff look scarier for those little skiers and boarders that shouldn't be in the park in the first place. Nothing in the park is hard at all you just have to know how to regulate your speed and choose the right lines. As far as a 75 foot booter goes...its still in the works and once everything is blow and they can work with snow i can promise you that it will be sick!!

All booters at blue are clearable you just have to have the balls to take the chance! We are trying to make the park flow more smoothly and make stuff look scarier for those little skiers

Welcome - BMParkCrue!! It's great to see more representation from you guys on here. keep us posted on how you guys hold up this week. I owe a nod to the free ride program with a blue trip for my little skier - :yes

he is the little guy in the brown jacket.. http://media.putfile.com/Web-Christmas-Park-Update

Edited by Papasteeze

All booters at blue are clearable you just have to have the balls to take the chance! We are trying to make the park flow more smoothly and make stuff look scarier for those little skiers and boarders that shouldn't be in the park in the first place. Nothing in the park is hard at all you just have to know how to regulate your speed and choose the right lines. As far as a 75 foot booter goes...its still in the works and once everything is blow and they can work with snow i can promise you that it will be sick!!

welcome bmparkcrue.glad to see more of the park crue getting on the site.

I owe a nod to the free ride program with a blue trip for my little skier - :yes

papa when you going to be at blue???? you need to get steven up here so he can go nuts in blues park. he will have a ton of fun.