what r better mini skis or twin tips

mojoskier

what do people ike better? i truly like twin tips bcz they just or plain old more fun :nono

what do u mean by mini ski (ski blades) i think they r just plane old gay twins r a lot better looking and probably easier to ride with. and i hate when the asian have ski blades and use poles

:lol:

Snowblades have their place in the world- They're special signals that us real skiers and riders use to figure out who the hack jobs that come from new york city or philly are. all we have to do is find the ski blades, and we know who to steer clear of.

Volkl Karmas, 169 boyeeee

Snowblades have their place in the world- They're special signals that us real skiers and riders use to figure out who the hack jobs that come from new york city or philly are. all we have to do is find the ski blades, and we know who to steer clear of.

Volkl Karmas, 169 boyeeee

Hey Metz lay off the Philly people :P

until skiblades are in the olympics or even the x-games i will have no respect for anybody that uses them. snowblades are the devil.

im pretty sure they were in the x games...like 5 or 6 years ago. but they were removed after one year because people kept destroying themselves. cause i remember that mike nick was a pro snowblader before skier.

and to answer the question, i agree with every other person on here