I skied with a pro today

Ya well in montages park was professional snowboarder eddie wall. Well it was actually just his parents, but thats still cool. The guys dad is so cool, the guy is 53 and he was clearing the 30 footer.His mom was telling us though that there is a chance that eddie wall himself might come home to ski at montage, which is pretty cool.

well i rode with eddie wall jr when he still lived in pa. Prolly the coolest pro out there. And he comes back every year and rides with his pops back east.

His dad is a kick ass rider. He has won the master championship a few times. Also his can can do methods better than anyone i know.

• 3 months later...

Mr. Eddie Wall as he is affectionately called by the rictor beez tears shit up and even if you ride with eddie wall it doesn't matter because he doesn't want you to know who he is and he doesn't want you to make a big deal out of him because he justs want to shred the white wave just as much as you do, so if you see him don't ask for his autograph he is just a guy plus if you get someones autograph it seems like you just want to show your friends that you rode with him. so if you see him and you will see him, just say hi and maybe take a few runs with him because ive rode with eddie when he has almost punched a kid out for being a dick to his friend becuse he got eddie's autograph while his friend wasn't with him. so there, i just stuck up for you eddie because i love your dad.

Mr. Eddie Wall as he is affectionately called by the rictor beez tears shit up and even if you ride with eddie wall it doesn't matter because he doesn't want you to know who he is and he doesn't want you to make a big deal out of him because he justs want to shred the white wave just as much as you do, so if you see him don't ask for his autograph he is just a guy plus if you get someones autograph it seems like you just want to show your friends that you rode with him. so if you see him and you will see him, just say hi and maybe take a few runs with him because ive rode with eddie when he has almost punched a kid out for being a dick to his friend becuse he got eddie's autograph while his friend wasn't with him. so there, i just stuck up for you eddie because i love your dad.

that's amazing can I touch you