rainbow color hats and air blasters are poop

parkrider

i personally don't have a leg bag but i can see their use. when i ride park i keep my gear to an ultimate minimum, i only carry my cell phone/car keys/tool/ipod - usually leave the wallet in the car and thats it. i really hate having stuff in my pockets because i usually wear underarmor and then a shell with nothing in between and youc an feel the crap in your pockets and when you move around it hits you, i'd prefer the leg bag to hold becuase it doesn't bother me down there and if you fall hard, the last thing to hit the ground is there so can't break the cell phone/ipod (would have to get a longer cord i guess) - but i dunno i don't have one. if they didn't look so gay i'd get one.

next year's outerwear from a lot of snowboard companies is rather bright. however, i'm really excited for ride's corduroy pants.

Speaking of that justin, i brought the 0607 cappel catalog into the shop, remind me next time you're in

i think that air blasters are nice, when you use them to hold things. But some fat kid at my mtn, islike it gives me better pop. I sit there and think how the hell does it give you better pop.Just a way to get people to buy something.

that fat kid is me... haha no it isn't but i have seen that kid. I can't stand the legbags. My pants hold all of my things easily.

i personally don't have a leg bag but i can see their use. when i ride park i keep my gear to an ultimate minimum, i only carry my cell phone/car keys/tool/ipod - usually leave the wallet in the car and thats it. i really hate having stuff in my pockets because i usually wear underarmor and then a shell with nothing in between and youc an feel the crap in your pockets and when you move around it hits you, i'd prefer the leg bag to hold becuase it doesn't bother me down there and if you fall hard, the last thing to hit the ground is there so can't break the cell phone/ipod (would have to get a longer cord i guess) - but i dunno i don't have one. if they didn't look so gay i'd get one.

My pants hold enouph of my stuff, but i can see your point about falling on your tool or something like that, that would be the only reason why i would lay a finger on one of those, even though i dont carry tools or cell phones, all i carry is my ipod which is in my left BREAST pocket of my jacket.

chest pockets are great for holding stuff i agree, but i also use the cargo pockets. its still pretty scary when my tool or a can or something slips behind my knee. i picture my leg scissoring down on it and my joint exploding, haha. its probably all in my head. id love a leg bag, but i can justify the dime. plus, it wouldnt solve the can situation anyway.

don't worry so much about what everyone else is wearing. if what they are wearing looks stupid then let them look stupid. just wear what makes you feel good/helps with your skiing/riding. i wear ass pads, makes me look like i had a big ass, but you know what, my tail bone hasn't broken yet and i've taken some good falls. this "airblaster" is new to me. i don't even know if i've ever seen one. with that all said though i am glad to see the bandanas tied onto belt loops are slowly fadding away. i never got bent out of shape over them though.

yes buttpads! i rock the r.e.d. ones. They work soooo well, i have fallen extremely hard on my ass and i have never had a sore butt after the fall, ever with them. without them i can be sore for days. plus, they arent that noticable(atleast i dont think they are :blink: )

and about the neon, i dont really care, the "in" thing at liberty nowadays is matching pants/jacket patterns/colors.

chest pockets are great for holding stuff i agree, but i also use the cargo pockets. its still pretty scary when my tool or a can or something slips behind my knee. i picture my leg scissoring down on it and my joint exploding, haha. its probably all in my head. id love a leg bag, but i can justify the dime. plus, it wouldnt solve the can situation anyway.

Two words: Fanny Pack. Have some sewing person make it skinnier. You'll never be able to tell the difference :rock .

and about the neon, i dont really care, the "in" thing at liberty nowadays is matching pants/jacket patterns/colors.

yeah, I'm not really sure where all this neon stuff is coming from. All the catalogs and stuff i see are matching patterns. Lots of the people on the mtns have matching stuff. The patterns are pretty crazy too, nothing like i've ever seen anywhere else.