Park Pass!

Stevo

Park Passes  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Do you support park passes? If not, explain.

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't support them. Cause my cheap @$$ is too cheap to pay for a park pass to go in their the few times a season I do.

Which is not to say I shouldn't be in there.

Breath my brother, breath

lets assume they are free, since someone said some mtns have them for free. you just have to request one.

Edited by Shadows

What would that do?

It would deter the kids who shouldn't be in there from going in. They'd have to go all the way to the lodge, wait in line, and get the pass. For some people, who shouldn't be in there:this would be too much of a hassle, and not worth it. It would at least lower the # of people in the park.

It would deter the kids who shouldn't be in there from going in. They'd have to go all the way to the lodge, wait in line, and get the pass. For some people, who shouldn't be in there:this would be too much of a hassle, and not worth it. It would at least lower the # of people in the park.

But thats a pain in my @$$ :lol

Think they can put in an express park pass line at the top of the park for people like me ;)

Or even 5 bucks! We're not talking big money here dude!

$5...thats like 2 nastar runs (which I think should cost the same as a park, but thats another story)

or like 3 cookies at CB, or 10 ice teas at CB (if you know where to get them, and your super stealth :naughty

Well, people who shouldn't be in the park are a pain in ours!

But theres no real good reason why I shouldn't be in there...Then again, I know how to go in the air and not die

$5...thats like 2 nastar runs (which I think should cost the same as a park, but thats another story)

or like 3 cookies at CB, or 10 ice teas at CB (if you know where to get them, and your super stealth :naughty

But theres no real good reason why I shouldn't be in there...Then again, I know how to go in the air and not die

Woah Woah Woah. I wasn't talking about you at all. I think you have the common sense not to get in the way and pose a threat for park riders. It's mostly to keep the younger kids out.

although everytime i go to blue the only part that has alot of noobs is the lower park (i dont know the name, the one that ends at the lifts). upper sidewinder didnt have anybody who shouldnt be there, and if there was someone who didnt belong, they didnt get in the way. which is kind of cool cause you got one advanced park and one begginer that way.

Woah Woah Woah. I wasn't talking about you at all. I think you have the common sense not to get in the way and pose a threat for park riders. It's mostly to keep the younger kids out.

I know, but like I said, someone has to vote no for fun.

But seriously, I don't think a park pass would have much use unless it could be taken away for being a complete noob, in which case you would have to lose something ($$)...which I wouldn't want to have to put up for one... :no

I know, but like I said, someone has to vote no for fun.

But seriously, I don't think a park pass would have much use unless it could be taken away for being a complete noob, in which case you would have to lose something ($$)...which I wouldn't want to have to put up for one... :no

Haha, where'd you say that? I get what you mean, though. Before they get it taken away, they have to get it. Maybe it will help people take park, and the dangers that go along with it, more seriously. I just got an idea: What if they had Certain days when park passes are required, on the busy days? Like toast called, this is a heated debate. I gotta make up for losing my debate on the legalization of marijuana in english class, so that's why i started this :rofl

Haha, where'd you say that? I get what you mean, though. Before they get it taken away, they have to get it. Maybe it will help people take park, and the dangers that go along with it, more seriously. I just got an idea: What if they had Certain days when park passes are required, on the busy days? Like toast called, this is a heated debate. I gotta make up for losing my debate on the legalization of marijuana in english class, so that's why i started this :rofl

many places that have park passes require somebody to sit through a 15 min video and learn park etiquette and there is no fee for the pass. this gets rid of the people that only come on weekends from Jersey and shouldnt be in the park. for people who want to ski the park and dont want to sit through the video... thats what the lower park is for. the whole reason behind the park pass is to keep the park safe from people who dont belong in there. i probably hurt some guy today when i landed on him because he was an asshole and skis behind the lip and then onto the landing while i'm spinning. i'm glad it happened to him. maybe now he wont ski in the park. either people can learn the hard way... or there can be park passes implemented to keep people who dont belong, out.

many places that have park passes require somebody to sit through a 15 min video and learn park etiquette and there is no fee for the pass. this gets rid of the people that only come on weekends from Jersey and shouldnt be in the park. for people who want to ski the park and dont want to sit through the video... thats what the lower park is for. the whole reason behind the park pass is to keep the park safe from people who dont belong in there. i probably hurt some guy today when i landed on him because he was an asshole and skis behind the lip and then onto the landing while i'm spinning. i'm glad it happened to him. maybe now he wont ski in the park. either people can learn the hard way... or there can be park passes implemented to keep people who dont belong, out.

they need to re-work the skiers code just for that reason. its an entirely different way of riding in parks.

i probably hurt some guy today when i landed on him because he was an asshole and skis behind the lip and then onto the landing while i'm spinning. i'm glad it happened to him. maybe now he wont ski in the park. either people can learn the hard way... or there can be park passes implemented to keep people who dont belong, out.

damn i missed it

charging people money for a pass isnt going to alleviate the problems in the park. making them watch a video that teaches them how to behave in the park might have a greater effect. i know if i was a rich bitch that came from the city with my family they would pay $5 for me to ski in the park even if i had no idea what was going on. its not the money that will prevent the crap that goes on in the park... its the informational video.

damn i missed it

yeah i had a word or two with him...

charging people money for a pass isnt going to alleviate the problems in the park. making them watch a video that teaches them how to behave in the park might have a greater effect. i know if i was a rich bitch that came from the city with my family they would pay $5 for me to ski in the park even if i had no idea what was going on. its not the money that will prevent the crap that goes on in the park... its the informational video.

ya well it will certainly get less of a croud in there..people wouldnt wanna watch a video but thatd be a good idea to get even more people outta the park.

i was riding with you most of the day(the snowboarder who threatned little muldowney and kies that i will snapped there ski poles if they threw them at me)