Slopestyle this weekend

Sno Mountain Skier

This weekend there will be a Jeep King of the Mountain Slopestyle. I dont have price or time yet, but will be getting all of that information.But, They are closing off the park on Wedsnday and knocking everything over and re doing the whole park. SO it should be pretty sick. I will have more info later on today after i get done skiing.

Yeah - more info please!!!!!

it on saturday..there will be a whole new park hopefully with a jump bigger then a 30..umm and i heard there will be a 22 stair with a handrail down the middle and boxes on each side..should be sick.send nipples up papa he would definitly win and i heard whoever is ther winners gets invited to nationals.

Who is the parent organization? Any website links?

Jeep is the main sponsor of it.I dont no of any links to it, because montage doesnt update their page. But I will have all of the info tongiht. All i know is if you win here you go north then win there then out to vail. And the overall winner gets a jeep, and a sponsorship from Rossi.

Jeep is the main sponsor of it.I dont no of any links to it, because montage doesnt update their page. But I will have all of the info tongiht. All i know is if you win here you go north then win there then out to vail. And the overall winner gets a jeep, and a sponsorship from Rossi.

You know, MS, for a free season pass I'd manage their freaking website. But if I ever tried emailing them or calling, they'd never bother to get back to me--like they don't about anything else. I bet they spent a fortune to have someone design it as a one-time thing, but the java, frames, and everything else is too hard for them to maintain or update. They are still listing the November pre-season pass sale in the marquee.

Edited by ski999

This weekend there will be a Jeep King of the Mountain Slopestyle. I dont have price or time yet, but will be getting all of that information.But, They are closing off the park on Wedsnday and knocking everything over and re doing the whole park. SO it should be pretty sick. I will have more info later on today after i get done skiing.

the USASA slopestyle comp is at Bear on saturday as well... a little more recognized and there should be a lot more talent there as well.

Its saturday. Registration opens at 9am. I couldnt find a price form someone high up today, but i heard 10 or 15 dollars. There will be a practice round before the thing starts.

well looks like ill be there if anyone else is heading up maybe we can meet up and chill.. this is open to boarders and skiers right?

well looks like ill be there if anyone else is heading up maybe we can meet up and chill.. this is open to boarders and skiers right?

me and montageskier will be there..there should be a pretty good competition if all the park crew guys enter the contest..there all boarders to and there all descent but if my one friend would enter it he would kill it.his names mark spiker hes awsome but i think hes goin to some other comp or something.

the USASA slopestyle comp is at Bear on saturday as well... a little more recognized and there should be a lot more talent there as well.

Steven may want to do the USASA comp with his friend. or he may want to stay at CB and practice for the NEXT SNOW comp or...... Either way I will be at ELK with Ridge. I am guessing, but I think Montage will be third on his list. I'll know more tonight.

Its saturday. Registration opens at 9am. I couldnt find a price form someone high up today, but i heard 10 or 15 dollars. There will be a practice round before the thing starts.

Compete in the first-ever Jeep Terrain Park Challenge.

Sign up for a cause and a crown! Go to www.jeeptpc.com to find out how skiers and boarders of all levels can help the Heuga Center benefit those with multiple sclerosis.

? Saturday, January 28th, 2006 ? Registration 8:30 ? 10:00AM

? Course Review 10:00-11:00AM ? Start of Event 12:00 Noon

? Awards Ceremony 4:00PM ? $25 Entry Fee (Includes Lift Ticket) ? Ages 14 and up .

This is what montage sent me. Sounds cheap at $25 with a ticket. Looks like Nipples wouldnt even be able to join, so good thing he isnt coming up Papa.

? Awards Ceremony 4:00PM ? $25 Entry Fee (Includes Lift Ticket) ? Ages 14 and up .

This is what montage sent me. Sounds cheap at $25 with a ticket. Looks like Nipples wouldnt even be able to join, so good thing he isnt coming up Papa.

That seems strange... Thanks for the heads up!! No biggy I would have just signed him as 14 years old :lol:

thats extra cheap. i might go just to get that great ticket price.

That is a good deal..

are flips and corks aloud? if not, im outt

Do it on your last run in the finals as a big oooops. "I over rotated and got too far back.. I didn't mean for that to happen" That was the first one that I ever did...... etc etc..