props to blue

Shadows

i didnt really realize how crazy they got with the parks. i just saw the pics snowskateguy uploaded and it looks really, really good. theres no doubt now that im going to booter next year. just thought id make a post.

med_gallery_666_9_72887.jpg

med_gallery_666_9_42735.jpg

also i want to make a suggestion

after this box...

med_gallery_666_9_94931.jpg

there should be a fence/tons of padding on the edge of the trail. i went into the trees/off the snow a bunch of times when i disastered the box. theres not much room to regain control and all if you land wierd. has anyone else had any problems with this or is it just cause i suck?

Thanks man. A lot has gone into it this year. There haven't been to many complaints about people going into the woods after the box. The only problem I've seen is people standing in the landings to the features and people getting run into. New stuff is coming soon!

after this box...

there should be a fence/tons of padding on the edge of the trail. i went into the trees/off the snow a bunch of times when i disastered the box. theres not much room to regain control and all if you land wierd. has anyone else had any problems with this or is it just cause i suck?

i havent had any problems with that at all and i have had my fair share of odd landings... i think its fine. its all mental.. you think its closer than it really is and it freaks you out.

I just think your just a tree hugger

Thanks man. A lot has gone into it this year. There haven't been to many complaints about people going into the woods after the box. The only problem I've seen is people standing in the landings to the features and people getting run into. New stuff is coming soon!

....like

i didnt really realize how crazy they got with the parks. i just saw the pics snowskateguy uploaded and it looks really, really good. theres no doubt now that im going to booter next year. just thought id make a post.

med_gallery_666_9_72887.jpg

med_gallery_666_9_42735.jpg

after this box...

the first pic looks like a frined of mine

i heard blues got an s rail

who comes up with what blues got? it makes me laugh

if Blue has anything... they need to put it out because the park is getting old. sidewinder needs a complete makover with stuff moved around and some new stuff added. it would be nice if some of the older rails that they have sitting at the top would be put in too.

Hopefully in a month I won't even recognize the place, and in a good way!

Yea, if we ever get real snow. This season is almost a repeat of last year. Snow in December, no snow in January and then some snow in February. Hopefully we'll get some snow soon. The park needs a fresh makeover.

Yea, if we ever get real snow. This season is almost a repeat of last year. Snow in December, no snow in January and then some snow in February. Hopefully we'll get some snow soon. The park needs a fresh makeover.

yeah... there were some spots coming through yesterday that looked sketchy... after the rain i dont now how its going to be... i'll have to check it out when i get up there in a few minutes

if Blue has anything... they need to put it out because the park is getting old. sidewinder needs a complete makover with stuff moved around and some new stuff added. it would be nice if some of the older rails that they have sitting at the top would be put in too.

yeah... there were some spots coming through yesterday that looked sketchy... after the rain i dont now how its going to be... i'll have to check it out when i get up there in a few minutes

Let us know what to expect, Nipples is bugging me to get him back to BC, because of the updated park. Word was that they were going to redo the park again Wedneday night although I can't see how with this weather the way it is. Anyhow - we will be ther on Sunday for a PASR DAY!!!