OFFICIAL PASR DAY 2/5/05

Papasteeze

I had forgotten (didn't actually know :P ) that Sunday is SuperBowl!

It should be a great day to come out with crowds down due the game. There is a J4 GS race so you can get a glimpse of some rocketing 11 & 12 year olds. THere is the FreeRide program. Join their class, they have a day rate of $75 for 4-5 hours instruction. I know that they will be eager to help anyone who wants to refine or learn some park skills.

Or rip some laps with our resident vertical extremist.. Doug

I am easy to spot. Look for a wild black and white jacket, actually you won't have to look for it, it will find you :)

Chime in if you are going to be there.

Edited by Papasteeze

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'll be there at 7:30 as well by myself until i meet up with the Freeiders at 9

Is the Freeriders group usually pretty big? I remember a couple of weeks ago on a Saturday morning a very large group of riders in the park - about 15 or so. Maybe that was them?

I may join everyone on Sunday. I'll be there on Saturday for sure - 7:30 AM

I'm going tonight as well.

Is the Freeriders group usually pretty big? I remember a couple of weeks ago on a Saturday morning a very large group of riders in the park - about 15 or so. Maybe that was them?

I may join everyone on Sunday. I'll be there on Saturday for sure - 7:30 AM

I'm going tonight as well.

there are about 6 kids ages 9-15 and 3 instructors... and a bunch of other twintippers usually pal around too.

.....when it comes to skiing I can get up and outta the house lightnin fast unlike any other day

haha, same here.

I may be up there on saturday, but now i'm debating on going sunday insted. Maybe it will be better on sunday. Super bowl means less new yorkers (which i don't think is really a problem at blue-correct me if i'm wrong), and maybe a small dent on the "invasian" :wiggle not sure yet.

Ohhhhh, I think I might show up.... I'll either be there at 7:15 or so, or around 12 noon. depends how I'm feeling that day... I'll let ya know as the day gets closer... A lot of people know who I am by now. Whether or not thats a good thing I'll leave up to them, lol. Look for the red spyder jacket, black pants, black helmet, pasr stickers on the back of the helmet, my vokls of course, and I'll probably be either on razor's, switchback, lazy mile, or main st. most of the day.

I think there will be a hell of alot of snow left. In my opionion though. I think it will be enough to ski on. :banghead:D

not in the park man. i just got back. its rough. its bad. its shit. there is a 1 foot wide path of snow leading to each of the first jumps. that will be gone tomorrow and be a nice rock in-run unless they plow the jumps over to cover it.

I say to post pone the PASR day to a better day. Or it might be great. Has anyone been there today? Is it r :banghead eally THAT bad?

i was up there today

i'm not kidding... if you are going to ski the park then don't go. its the worst that it has been all season. there were 2 rails that were set-up well and the rest of the park sucked. i'm usually on here to promote how good Blue's park is but honestly, if you go sunday, you will be extremely dissappointed.

I am not planning to do the park. I don't know how. Hows the rest of the Mt?

some parts are kinda sketchy. challenge has some dirt showing... and top of razors. i dont know about any of the trails on the west side because those are all beginner and blue squares. if you arent skiing the park then you should be fine

maybe

Well it can't be AS bad as it was when I went to Bear Creek awhile back in January. I mean it was BAD! Bear spots ALL OVER THE PLACE. Bear Creek lived up to its name :P . I still love Bear Creek though. But Blue CAN'T BE THAT BAD, right? :banghead:banghead:banghead