Blue's New Park

toast21602

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about redoing the lower terrain park??

Even down there, it's nice when theres side jumps, i like riding those sometimes, just saves me the aggervation of dealing with the little midgets flying around doing whatever they want... also allows you to avoid the morons sitting 5 people across on the trail watching their buddy up ahead getting pryed off the jump because fell, just so the next one goes and does the same exact thing...

the lower park isnt that bad for what it is and the mass amounts of people that ski through it. its hard to keep it nice with all those people who cant even get enough speed to clear a 10ft jump and use the lips on rails as jumps. i would much rather see the pipe re-done instead of the lower park.

you should put that 20ft box/rail in that you have sitting by the snowboard school. please dont put it in the lower park. it belongs in a real park. its just going to get beat to shit by people who have no idea what they are doing down there.

i dont think u guys get me.. new rail.. coaster box? say em 25ft? just distance guess

and we got it. sounds sick. is it mellow or hardcore rolls?

i hate circus rails...why do people think they are so cool...they're fun for like 1/2 a day then just sit there with the occasional gaper eating shit on them

oh yeah, just a little unoriginal too

Edited by RomeOp

25 feet is super weak for a rollercoaster. anyone seen bears? yeah, how often do you see people hitting it? pretty much never, because the transitions are so quick because its about 25 feet long. please give us normal rails that you can actually do things besides hope and pray that they are set up correctly just so you can clean them. a few nice 20-50 foot long flat rails with wide, long mellow lips onto them wouldnt hurt at all. all we've got now besides the boxes are super techy rails like the flat down flat and staircase. i dont know about anyone else, but i feel much more comfortable learning things on simple flat rails than on a rail with two kinks in it or one where you have to ollie on from the side. keep things simple.

ok... since not many people like me here ill make this short.. been on sidewinder for 2 days snowmaking.. good amount down now like 6ft piles or more.... as for new features.. all i can say is are u ready to ride the coaster?

dont like you? you bring the facts. keep us posted with what is going on, especially in the park.

I don't know where you got that from (maybe the earlier thing about the pipe. Dude, no one here hates you. We all have the utmost respect for you because you keep us informed. Keep posting, and filling us in.

i hate circus rails...why do people think they are so cool...they're fun for like 1/2 a day then just sit there with the occasional gaper eating shit on them

yeh, i don't really like them either. I consider a rainbow a circus rail too. I'd rather have a nice straight rail instead.

mountain creek junked its 60 foot rollercoaster rail and probably its big ass S rail - circus rails are a few years behind the times. and they're right, the rollercoaster was hard as hell to get the whole thing but no one could ever do anything on it, they replaced it with a 40 foot round bar and people are actually getting things on

i certainly agree about the nice long flat rails, but i look forward to ANY new additions to the park. especially since i have yet to try a roller coaster rail. so i would like to be able to say i am capable of hitting them. even if i can't get tech on it, it still would be fun. if i had the choice a nice long smooth 35-40 foot rail that is a decent height off the ground and has a nice wide lip to gap onto it with would be ubber sick.

mountain creek junked its 60 foot rollercoaster rail and probably its big ass S rail - circus rails are a few years behind the times. and they're right, the rollercoaster was hard as hell to get the whole thing but no one could ever do anything on it, they replaced it with a 40 foot round bar and people are actually getting things on

i have footage of me hitting it and nailing it a bunch of times last year.. but the only thing i hated was that its just a rail to see who can actaully get to the end of it..

and the rail they replaced it with is flat.. not round unless they changed the park around in the last week.. thats me frontsiding it

gallery_444_9_31359.jpg