Racing is beat

TommyDW

Wow... normally a snippy comment would be in order for useless flameage... but I think he just did it to himself.

I'm 100% convinced that "line guy" is someone who posts here regularaly and is going out of their way to look stupid (for whatever reason that is).

Can I get an IP check? :P

ahahahaha it's as if someone is trying to do their worst impression of Steven

:rofl

but anyways, why is that shit still popular, in ten years it ain't gonna be sh*t, and it isn't now. I just need to get my head out of my ass and go hit jumps and rails

Because people like it. In ten years, it will probably be the same, if not better, with the advances in technology. Seriously dude, what the hell. Is that really necessary, hating on racers? Let people do whatever the hell they want, and if that involves going mach 10 down a hill in spandex and a motor x helmet, then that's what it is. You don't see racers hating on park riders, so why are you picking a fight. Really, it's unnecessary. :rocks

:rofl

Because people like it. In ten years, it will probably be the same, if not better, with the advances in technology. Seriously dude, what the hell. Is that really necessary, hating on racers? Let people do whatever the hell they want, and if that involves going mach 10 down a hill in spandex and a motor x helmet, then that's what it is. You don't see racers hating on park riders, so why are you picking a fight. Really, it's unnecessary. :rocks

Hes picking a fight, because Papasteeze told him to.