Have to flame CB for this

Metz the Jersey boy

Alright, this is for you males that ski camelback...

Have any of you guys attempted to/used any of the urinals in the locker room? I for one cannot fit into the stall to use one. Its not my gut, its my shoulders... they just don't fit in... I'm upset. I need to speak to management.

I hope this did not come off as a vulgar post... just something thats been nagging at me everytime I ski there...

Don't know if they've fixed this or not, but they used to have a ladies room with kid-height toilets. Add to that a door that was practically touching (okay, maybe six inches) the toilets. Now put a woman in ski boots there, trying to lower herself without leaning forward and hitting her head on the door. There are also some at my new mountain like this.

I'm no good at the limbo either.

I was in a hotel room in NYC like that once... it cost me 200 for the night, as well. My female companion complained that she was unable to maneuver at all in there...

If I want to be able to access these stalls I would, in all seriousness, need to dislocate my shoulders.

Alright, this is for you males that ski camelback...

Have any of you guys attempted to/used any of the urinals in the locker room? I for one cannot fit into the stall to use one. Its not my gut, its my shoulders... they just don't fit in... I'm upset. I need to speak to management.

I hope this did not come off as a vulgar post... just something thats been nagging at me everytime I ski there...

I fit but it's a tight squeeze. I have a pretty small build too, so I can imagine if someone had wider shoulders :banghead

The runs are just as long, in fact I think cliffy is longer than razors, and I think the headwalls on all 4 front diamonds (maybe not the asp) are all steeper than razors...

Frankly, I really don't think CB is poorly run. I think some people make things out to be a much bigger deal than they really are. Do they do a poor job posting trail closings periodically? Yes. Should Blue close trails more often? In my opinion, yes. Does blue do a much better job posting trail closings? not really, they just close trails less often.

POC- doug won't come up, so do you want to buy a broke college student a beer? :yes

Mt bike- you crack me up dude.

The runs are just as long, in fact I think cliffy is longer than razors, and I think the headwalls on all 4 front diamonds (maybe not the asp) are all steeper than razors...

Frankly, I really don't think CB is poorly run. I think some people make things out to be a much bigger deal than they really are. Do they do a poor job posting trail closings periodically? Yes. Should Blue close trails more often? In my opinion, yes. Does blue do a much better job posting trail closings? not really, they just close trails less often.

POC- doug won't come up, so do you want to buy a broke college student a beer? :yes

Mt bike- you crack me up dude.

Absolutely...I figure since I've been with my wife I have probably saved close to a million dollars that would have been spent on dumb girls at bars over the last 9 years.

doug, honestly, if you think about blue, how many long blacks do they have? besides razors and challenge, none of the blacks have much significant length... maybe main street... but I really don't see main street being any more difficult than big pocono run at CB...

As for the rangers... well, I'm yet to run into one that I don't like...

I probably will get a pass at blue next season... in addition to CB, so long as i can afford to buy a pass on my own money.

POC- that might be one of the coolest things I've heard this week... see ya friday??? :rock