Urban Session

LineSki

for those of you familiar with the easton area. bushkill park has this crazy sign that is totally hit-able. i would no doubt try it, but i cant till next season.

lineski said he wants to, and i want him to.

070205-006.jpg

I drove by that the other day, and was thinking the same thing. I want to hit it, but just wondering how the hell you're gonna get up there-it's like 8 feet high, easily.

for those of you familiar with the easton area. bushkill park has this crazy sign that is totally hit-able. i would no doubt try it, but i cant till next season.

lineski said he wants to, and i want him to.

ATTN: anyone down to slide handrails

I really want to slide this thing and I'm going to be home March 14th to the 22nd.

ATTN: anyone down to slide handrails

I really want to slide this thing and I'm going to be home March 14th to the 22nd.

Good luck, finding snow then. Maybe <_< If you decide to hit that, and you figure out how the hell you're gonna do it, let us know here, i'll get some footy.

if it doesnt rain and stays cold enough you can always go to walmart to take the snow that they plowed. It usually stays there forever if it doesnt rain. And as for the bushkill park sign, we would need a toe in, like a fourwheeler. Which again isnt a problem but it is right next to a busy road. And we would need lots of snow to build a jump, or we could prefab one out of some plywood and 2x4s

check out the rail that some of us were hitting today... its rediculous. about 75 feet. 60 feet down, 15 feet flat. then about a 20ft landing before you hit the school.

http://us.f2.yahoofs.com/users/41bce0d6ze0...hA.U8DBrBCXsP8x

Anyone gocrashing into the doors there. Looks like you get a lot of speed on it.