heading up to blue today

beachiegirl2ski

ah you're so lucky! I was hoping I had no school today so I could go up to Blue for the day. But we only had a 2 hour delay. So here I am skipping 6th period because I'm a badass like that. haha Decided I might as well get on PASR to entertain me

have fun at blue today! Report back about the conditions

Edited by Zonked

Damn I wish I was you. My favorite trails are Razors (when it is good) and Switchback. Let us know how it was.

I just got back.. it was CROWDED! all they had was the quad going on the lower side and then finally turned the other lift on. they didn't get as much snow as i thought they would but it looked way better then it did on thursday... if anyone likes riding up the walls on the right side of lazy mile, they're back. the upper park was looking good, it wasn't an ice field. it was getting more crowded and really windy right before i left and i was gettin pist because everytime i would go for something it seemed like someone knew and would chill right by the hit or the downside :angry: . anyway.. conditions are looking much better, Challange had a bunch of moguls at the top for you skiers and Razors was fast and fun.

we went to blue went to the lower part and the line was way crazy. no shot at waiting in a line like that. i didnt have to wait that long in Vt so we turned around and went to bear. it looked like everyone who had a snow day today was at the mountain. to many kids skiing pizza for me