Video/Photo Shoot at Blue on Thursday?

ColoradoHigh

What is this all about? Can anyone clear it up for me?

WE WILL BE CONDUCTING A VIDEO/PHOTO SHOOT ON THE ENTIRE MOUNTAIN ON THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 16, 2006. BY PLACING YOURSELF ON THE MOUNTAIN YOU GIVE US THE RIGHT TO USE YOUR LIKENESS IN OUR VIDEOS AND PHOTOS.

Does anyone know ANYTHING about this? :banghead

anyone see their horrible commercial this year? yeah, thats me skiing bumps. thats the only shot they used of my crew the whole day, and the film crew was with us in the park for a solid 5 hours, yet they use one crappy shot of me skiing bumps when they had shots of us spinning onto and off of rails, throwing big tricks on jumps, etc. doesnt make sense to me, but i will be there thursday, skiing like it was any other day.

that day in particular? they filmed us first thing in the morning when they were solid ice, instead of taking our recommendation and filming that park first when everything there was well groomed, and waiting for the bumps to soften up later in the morning. i love skiing bumps when they are nice, but not when they are rock hard and the size of geo metros.

uh yeah basically they film instructors and crew and people tat are associated with Blue. another random person here or there might make it in the background.

but im gonna be there tomorrow, i almost wish they WERENT shooting just cause they sorta get in the way if your not "with" them. whatevah

not many people connect with skiers sliding rails.

unfortunately this is true. i was standing at the top of the lower park today and some kid on a board comes in and starts talking crap on his friend because he cant hit anything since he is on skis. i asked him what that had to do with anything and he replied that "kids on skis dont do shit". i told his he was an idiot for sayign that and then i proceeded to 180 the first hit, fast slide the mini battleshit, stall-360 off the mailbox, and then 270 onto the flat box as that little bitch was right next to me. i made it a point for him to see he was a litle bitch for talkin crap on skiers while the only thing he did was 50/50 a 2ft wide box, which doesnt count as anything in my book.

oh yeah, about the topic, i'll be there tomorrow all day since i dont have classes.