Tanglwood ASRA 3/4/6

Ski

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome back '999. Great pics!

Thanks, Glenn.

Lib, we get the feeling you avoid us...and any ski hill where you can hit 50mph has something worthwhile. Hey, nobody every hit 50mph on Jeff's private golf course---thus, skiing TWood is better than golf.

haha nah ive deffinitly been there when you guys were there I just didnt reconize you. My bad. Anyway what do you guys think of the place good? bad?

Short of the over-knee deep powder at Alta, and the two pow days at Blue, it was the best snow I skied all season, hands down, since it actually was truely PACKED POWDER. When I went to arc turns, my skis would start to dissapear (my bindings at least)...not the best for racing, but great snow! I really like racing there, I was disapointed the cheesesteaks were gone in the lodge :(

haha nah ive deffinitly been there when you guys were there I just didnt reconize you. My bad. Anyway what do you guys think of the place good? bad?

Lib, the headwall is steep enough to be one of those places that if you're very local, you can get a season pass to it, then ski it for 90 minutes four times a week. But then you'd need a vertical fix, by heading north pretty regularly. But they've never offered really cheap passes, which is a shame.

Our hill at The Hideout, on the other hand, doesn't give you any space to arc any GS turns.

Bottom line for me: if Tanglwood offered a family season pass for $300, we'd definitely buy it...even if it was just for weekdays or nights.

Thanks, Glenn.

Lib, we get the feeling you avoid us...and any ski hill where you can hit 50mph has something worthwhile. Hey, nobody every hit 50mph on Jeff's private golf course---thus, skiing TWood is better than golf.

:werd

Welcome back man...I'll start a thread about the PA Cups soon...

Metz told me that skimom wears granny panties... :rofl

Granny panties, eh, Doug? Ha, at least I made the cut-off for advancement in the Go-Pro - maybe you and Metz are the ones wearing Granny panties?

tanglwoodgroupU2.jpg

Edited by skimom

When I get a speed suit next season, I'm free ballin... :rock

Oh ...too much info! Also, free ballin is proabably not a good idea since a bulge will create drag and slow you down. I said bulge, ugh. Guys should not wear tights...ever. It is not ever pretty.

watch out for those riding up on you, you might want a thong for the speed suit. :rofl:rofl:rofl

Damn it, this thread is getting worse and worse. First I get the image of the guys in granny panties stuck in my head, then it's speed suit bulges torturing me and now thongs! What next? Nevermind, I don't want to know.

Thanks, Schif..but sexkitten scares me a little. I'm still not convinced about the guy/girl thing. No offense Sex'---in fact, you're a little too good to be true. I still think you must freak Greg out more than my stuff...

I'm still not convinced about the guy/girl thing. No offense Sex'---in fact, you're a little too good to be true. I still think you must freak Greg out more than my stuff...

Well, if you would have come to Blue on Sunday you would know! Unless you are a rock star like Doug and wouldn't have noticed a 6' tall blonde yelling your name.

:lol now that takes skill. :rofl

:lol now that takes skill. :rofl

Were you at Blue before lunch? I didn't notice your post in that forum. I will have to learn what you look like so Bob & I can say hi.