Tanglwood ASRA 3/4/6

Ski

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder if that high school cheerleading squad that was arrested last year for spiking the cookies they gave to an opposing squad with laxatives got their idea from that movie...

Good stuff.

The best "bad idea" might be the American Pie webcam scene. It was such an obvious thing to do, yet still classic. For action adventure best "bad idea", I'd have to say jumping the stream in Road Trip. Best "bad idea" for mean things to do HAD to be from Van Wilder, when they filled the chocolate eclairs with dog jiz* and fed them to the frat boys.

I think I'm going to be rocking a loin cloth under my speedsuit next season, a thong seems like a pain in/up the butt and I don't know if I have the ballz to wear one. But with a loin cloth I can be mad George of the jungle/Tarzan minus Encino Man Brendan Frasier... :o

Doug...No one wants to know that...

I think I'm going to be rocking a loin cloth under my speedsuit next season, a thong seems like a pain in/up the butt and I don't know if I have the ballz to wear one. But with a loin cloth I can be mad George of the jungle/Tarzan minus Encino Man Brendan Frasier... :o

yikes-I'm gunna have nightmares tonight haha

They're all new....although we have a big junk pile in the back because sometimes people buy a gray monument and then after they see it in the cemetery decide on a black monument with an etching. We also have people that give us the wrong name and date info and then sign off on the proof and have to order an entire new monument and then there's another stone in the junk-pile. You'd be surprised how many people don't know their parents/spouse birthday and sometimes they don't even know which cemetery...It's a bright sunny day, there should be a family coming by with a check book very shortly.... :wiggle:wiggle:wiggle maybe I can get them to buy something all polished...gotta make that paper stack... :wiggle:rock

Doug,

My message was a reference to Tricky Dick Nixon, which I expect only the old timers on this board will get.

What? are you kidding? I've already gotten 2 dates because of that speedsuit pic of me.... lol, thanks '999!!!

Actually, it was the edited version of the pic I did that got you the dates. You are SUCH a chick magnet in those grannies... :rofl

I listened to some of Atomic Jeffs advice..

No wonder you didn't make it into the top 16.

I have my eye on Bernie Resch...

Me too. BTW, he's the star of NASTAR too - he won the pacesetter trails. Another 30 or so handicap points, and I'll fly right past him.

Edited by skimom

I know Bernie lives in Reading but he's planning on moving to Allentown. He would definitely make a good wing man for me. None of my friends have Austrian accents or won the pacesetter trials. :rock

We'll put a big target on his back... :lol

Doug, trust me, when you have a wingman with an accent, you become the wingman. I've learned this after 4 years of having a close friend from South Africa. I usually have to call him on "abusing the accent" at least twice when we're out at our local yuppie watering hole.

Mom, you could be the funniest person alive. bar none. And yes, after much probing I did, in fact, find out that the pictures you put up were the reason for those dates... Unfortunately, they were not big fans of "You've seen mine, now show me yours." :banghead

I, too, plan on making the top 16 next year. All I really have to do if you look at that picture is get that right hand up, level out the shoulders, get that left ski a bit more on edge, and find a jet engine to strap to my back. :blink:

By the way, anyone notice the strange space weather lately? There have been almost weekly meteor showers across the northeast... what's going on here? :confused

Oh, and PS- '999, yes, 6' tall blondes that ski do exist... I brough one with me to Blue earlier this year... Granted, she couldn't carve a turkey, let alone a turn, but that doesn't mean I wasn't :wub: