Camelback J4's

Papasteeze

I hope that THIS is truly enough to make him fucking do WHATEVER it takes to make moves in this game.

P. Diddy made the people on "making the band" walk 20 miles in NYC to get him some freakin cheesecake... just to prove they had the motivation to be IN the "rap game"

I'll ride with the steeze clan anytime... one day I hope to PLAN to meet the steeeeeeeeeeeeeeze clan for a run down "outerlimits" at killington... as we all know, moguls are the ONLY hardcore freestyle runs on this planet.

lol and I forgot... please tell the "nippin beauty" I am really proud of him. I don't know about camelback as a whole(whicH I'm sure are proud...) but I am VERY proud to know that my home mountain is holding it DOWN abroad... I almost wanna get back on my ski's, just to raise up like the cheezer has.

papa how come ridge can win at roundtop but not at montage?..and everytime i yelled ridge at him he didnt he hear me i think hes deaf..i think u should get his ears checked :rofl

Yeah, Ridge is pretty focused. even if you walk up to him and talk to him he will probably give you a blank stare. :D He warms up pretty quickly though.

He didn't win at RT but he did win one race at Montage. He was really upset that he scored first in his first run and dead last in his SL second run. I had his slalom poles, he said his boots kept hooking the poles and ripping him around. I made him promise to race on a ski 10cm longer for his GS runs, since it was a fun race, so he said he had to speed check to keep things under control. He said he placed 4th overall. It was a fun race.. BTW - anyone know why they required a PARA and USSA card and why there is no consistency amongst the different ski hills when registering?

I'll ride with the steeze clan anytime... one day I hope to PLAN to meet the steeeeeeeeeeeeeeze clan for a run down "outerlimits" at killington... as we all know, moguls are the ONLY hardcore freestyle runs on this planet.

We will be at CB this coming saturday. outer limits moguls were uhhhh... devils fiddle were better. Killington is not likely again for us, maybe next year for the nextsnow comp, if it is there again. Killy is too long of a drive for me to keep my patience. Headed for steamboat in 10 days!!!

That was just Lenny Bruce's justification. The word has its own power because of its implied violence and viciousness. Overuse merely suggests a limited vocabulary.

One could argue, 'ole2, that it's the sign of a fabulous vocabulary, as it's a very old English word that dates back to the 15th century. And it has ties to the places where skiing originated, as it may be derived from the Norwegian word "fukka", which is an 'acceptable' word meaning "to copulate", as well as the Swedish word "focka", which means "to strike", or "to push".

(I did a paper on it...)

Oh, so all this time those guys from Bayonne were speaking Svedish!

Well, how 'bout the Middle Dutch word "fokken", likely used by Vincent "Vinny" Van Gogh. He was creepier than most of dem Bayonners.

Not a skier, though.