Rictor Beez

Schif

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whaddup bros? yes i am one of the rictor beez, and a founding father at that. im a writer and also refereed to as THE B-DIDDY. this year we'll be moving to other mountains so look for us. theres a gfroup of us and youll be able to tell its us. thanks for the respect nick you my dude. peace guys.

OMG!!! Bobby and JC on PASR...WTF :confused ..haha w/e Rictor Beez pwn montage.The End.

WHY hello their now whats this about the rictorbees i here their awesome n the coolest kids ever i wish i was one ohhhh wait I AM! so if you all have problems GET AT ME for real i mean we have ppl saying pshhh head boards suck ummm wait ARE YOU 16 AND SPONCERD no your probably about 65 and play with your old balls all the time wishing you were as good as me and my boys if you have problems just lemme know n me and my crew RICTORBEEZ can settle this with yea alright............................oh yea n nick their not all snowboarders lol i ski and im a bee lol RICTORBEEZ RULE MONTAGE MTN. GET AT USSSSSSS

DHarrisburg...do you think you're going to spend another season out there before you go to college and get a real job?

Do you think you're going to spend another year lapping the same trail 25 times a night before you start working for someone other than your father?

WHY hello their now whats this about the rictorbees i here their awesome n the coolest kids ever i wish i was one ohhhh wait I AM! so if you all have problems GET AT ME for real i mean we have ppl saying pshhh head boards suck ummm wait ARE YOU 16 AND SPONCERD no your probably about 65 and play with your old balls all the time wishing you were as good as me and my boys if you have problems just lemme know n me and my crew RICTORBEEZ can settle this with yea alright............................oh yea n nick their not all snowboarders lol i ski and im a bee lol RICTORBEEZ RULE MONTAGE MTN. GET AT USSSSSSS

Guessing DJ wrote this cause b-diddy doesnt ski.

Unless, Bobby is switching over.

WEll im its dj just so u know lol lol it was awesome hangen out tonight umm this dharisburg is liike a fucking homo and im going to punch him in the face if he ever somes back to PA i have nice garphite poles that would do some nice damagew so when u want to fight me n step up be my guest my man.............. come back to scranton...................WE DARE U lol but u wont bk ur a bitch oh yea just because you live in mammoth dont mean that your a pro alright dick face get ur head out of your ass!

RICTORBEEZ#1

umm this dharisburg is liike a fucking homo and im going to punch him in the face if he ever somes back to PA i have nice garphite poles that would do some nice damagew so when u want to fight me n step up be my guest my man.............. come back to scranton...................WE DARE U lol but u wont bk ur a bitch oh yea just because you live in mammoth dont mean that your a pro alright dick face get ur head out of your ass!

RICTORBEEZ#1

Why would I go to Scranton? There's nothing worthwhile there.

I'll be back this winter and I'll be sure to shred every mountain you guys ride at, hell, maybe you'll see some new tags :)

P.S. I don't live in Mammoth.

Why would I go to Scranton? There's nothing worthwhile there.

I'll be back this winter and I'll be sure to shred every mountain you guys ride at, hell, maybe you'll see some new tags :)

P.S. I don't live in Mammoth.

ohhh well if theirs nothing woth wile in scranton ummm why u comeing back this winter?? maby ill just make a specal trip to where ever the fuck u live just to kick ur ass!

ohhh well if theirs nothing woth wile in scranton ummm why u comeing back this winter?? maby ill just make a specal trip to where ever the fuck u live just to kick ur ass!

I lived in Bethlehem and I'll most likely be riding at Bear Creek, Blue, or Camelback. I'm pretty sure you're about to get banned, but I'll make a post about when I'm coming home sometime in the fall/winter. See you then :)

I lived in Bethlehem and I'll most likely be riding at Bear Creek, Blue, or Camelback. I'm pretty sure you're about to get banned, but I'll make a post about when I'm coming home sometime in the fall/winter. See you then :)

AWESOME! did u ever taste a ski befor?? just wondering

AWESOME! did u ever taste a ski befor?? just wondering

You guys should come up to the mountain tomorrow (Wednesday) at 6pm to show some support for the sale to go through. The company that wants to buy Montage is promising 7 feet of snow by December. You can shout "F*ck YOU" to the asshead politician Mr. Washo who is being a p*ssy about the deal.

And anyone that threatens DH on this MB can't be all that bad...

i love how people invite their immature friends into this message board.. it really adds flavor.

Hey, we never invited Doug!

Oh, you mean the Montage kids...sry...

Edited by ski

Same here...if only we can get Nacho and TheProgram4 to bring some of their buddies on here. I can always go back on Teton Gravity and bring some of those homeys over here...as long as they don't talking about wanting to do something to my sisters poopenhausen.. :lol

Haha, I will make sure I get some of my friends on here. haha. Well, maybe not. haha. I've go nothing against ANYBODY on PASR.

But Robot Food, chill out dude. Fighting on the internet is like competing in the special olympics, EVERYONE IS A WINNER! :rofl:yes

NO MORE FIGHTING ON THE INTERNET :nono:nono:nono:nono !

Haha, I will make sure I get some of my friends on here. haha. Well, maybe not. haha. I've go nothing against ANYBODY on PASR.

But Robot Food, chill out dude. Fighting on the internet is like competing in the special olympics, EVERYONE IS A WINNER! :rofl:yes

NO MORE FIGHTING ON THE INTERNET :nono:nono:nono:nono !

Did they tell you that when you started to fight back on TGR and made yourself look stupid.

Did they tell you that when you started to fight back on TGR and made yourself look stupid.

Well, yes they did actually. I learned alot from that incident. As many people say: everyone can learn from thier mistakes. :rock