Cadillac

Best Bar By Blue?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Best Bar By Blue?

• The Blue Mt. Bar
    • Covered Bridge
    • Spankey's
    • THE FOX

None of the above...either my place in front of the computer or reality TV...or Bethlehem( Brew-works, Tally Ho, McGrady's)...in Allentown (Stooges, Callahans, O'Malleys, PJ Whelihans, Chicken Lounge, Rookies, and Ringers Roost)...I should do some Karaoke right now but I'm tired and there are so many posts to catch up on.

The best place after Blue is the Brass Rail off of the Lehigh St. exit of Rts. 309/78. Exit 57. They have a great Allentown cheese steak that often gets there before your beer. It's not a Philly cheese steak, but after skiing all night, it sure is good! Plus, where else is open till 1:00am after skiing on Fri. or Sat. night where you can get some food and some beer? The Brass Rail RULES!

There is a bar if you exit the bottom lot to the right, make the first left and then right onto covered bridge road. I don't know what it is, called has anyone ever been there? I drive past it on the back way home to the lake harmony area.

covered bridge inn, i've never been there but heard the food is pretty good.

and bud, the fox is in bath. contrary to the name, bath is rather dirty. i'd try to avoid it at all costs.

Sexkitten's Gentleman's Club in North Coventry is my fav. There is no cover, girls always drink free, the food is great and Robbie the bartender is hot, hot, hot. BTW, rumor is that they are planning on opening a new location right at Blue Mt. That would rock!

Edited by sexkitten

Dougs ladies club is the best ever...I'm the dancer, bartender, bouncer, and DJ....Cover charge is 50 dollars...blind women are preferred...I also warm up the crowd with my comedy routine which includes the story of how Atomic Jeff and I got busted by Mark Miller on Paradise. My uniform is a tool belt, granny panties, and a cowboy hat. . :naughty:naughty:naughty

My eyes hurt from just reading that. :rofl

and bud, the fox is in bath. contrary to the name, bath is rather dirty. i'd try to avoid it at all costs.

damn justin u beat me to it. but bath is really dirty with john as the exception. the women well ill just leave it at that.

thats what the sign says. haha. i used to drive past it all the time when i worked down on 512. i was shocked to see the name change and the addition of flourescent green lights in the windows.

oo i thought u were a parton for that fine place and i use the word fine loosely

After I broke up with an ex a few years ago...I went to the ATM..took out 100 dollars...went to the brass rail for a steakwich and Beer...bought a 6 pack to go...and headed down Lehigh street to Scarletts. I ended up getting a dance from a girl who was in honors and AP classes with my little sister. Some of the women had multiple bruise marks. I felt more like a social worker than a patron. I was thinking,"Wow these women must have had rough childhoods"...I haven't been to a strip club since...but if I had the money I'd hit up Scores in NY where Howard Stern hangs out.

Every stripper (er sorry, dancer) I ever met was "working her way through college". :lol:

Of course most of 'em don't even have a GED.

The better clubs keep the "dancers" from giving you their sob stories. Who wants to go to a club where the girls spend all night whining about their kids, tuition, etc.? Rule of thumb when choosing a SC, the better the area the hotter the strippers are. Think about it...really hot girls aren't going to stay in Bath to strip. If I owned Tattle Tales North I would send the hottest girls to Blue to flirt with guys and mention the club. I would also offer 1/2 price beers to anyone with a Blue Mt. lift ticket.

Edited by sexkitten