pond skimming

zaldon

was it worth watching  

18 members have voted

1. 1. was it worth watching

• yes
    • no
    • couldnt find it

To bad sexkitten was not in attendance...interesting that a 6ft. blonde calls herself a kitten. More like a lion.

I really really wanted to go but I had wedding shit going on today. I am pretty pissed that I don't get to skim or watch skimming at all this season. I'll be missing BC's skim tommorow becuase I have a f-ing birthday party to go to. At least we are skiing Blue in the morning. A word of advice to you all, plan your wedding around the ski season and not the other way around. Oh well.

Edited by sexkitten

I saw about 20 contestants when it started at 1:30PM. There were about 3 good crash and burns, but most people didn't have much trouble making it across, the pond should be longer next year. There were some good costumes including the Bikini Chick, Disco Stu, Barney the dinosaur, the Chef, Hula Boy, Naked Cowboy and others. Park Crew was there keeping the pond entry and exit in good shape. Gotta give CB props for trying something new.

Edited by K2Skier

One of the funniest was the National Ski Patrol sled run. The lead guy made it through the pond, but the sled just sank in the pond with the other guy in it. Certainly would have been much better if it were a little warmer.

Edited by SkiUtah

I really really wanted to go but I had wedding shit going on today. I am pretty pissed that I don't get to skim or watch skimming at all this season. I'll be missing BC's skim tommorow becuase I have a f-ing birthday party to go to. At least we are skiing Blue in the morning. A word of advice to you all, plan your wedding around the ski season and not the other way around. Oh well.

When is the big day?

I did it. It was fun but I'm definitely going to drink HEAVILY beforehand next year. The water wasn't that bad but it got cold fast standing around after the splash.

The guy in the toboggan was the head of the mountain. Sean was driving it. The funniest part was that after the tobobban sank all the way down Sean just walked out and left him there for a minute.

Skim pics

link:

http://community.webshots.com/album/548684831lxUWqz

Disco Stu

Edited by Skizilla

Ithe pond should be longer next year.

How long do you think it was? BC's was 80'. We didn't get to go, but we saw them setting it up the night before.

When is the big day?

May 12, 2006. Doug is going to crash. Do you wanna be his "Luke Wilson"?

prove it. you wont.

You can ask Doug or Jeff or any of the other guys I met on Sunday or you could look at my profile. See, not all girls on the internet lie.

2574987500087591982bwJmBd_ph.jpg

theyre already advertising for camelbeach :no

I think we should have a Camelbeach day this summer!

(BTW, I thought of you on Sunday. I saw a little girl fall and get pretty hurt. Her parents were no where in sight so I stopped to see if she was OK. Ski patrol arrived and the guy actually took my name cause I saw her fall.)

Edited by sexkitten

It definetly was not 80 ft. Prboably like 30 ft.

Yeah more like 30 or so. I think it will be deeper and longer next year.

It was kind of beat that Anna was the only girl to do a run in a bathing suit. Funny thing is that she was saying how cold she was afterwards as I'm standing there soaking wet. She didn't get a drop of water on her.