"no snow" movie teaser

wezlofilms

not bad. some of the shots were from way too far away. and it would have been better if things were landed instead of sliding out. you can spin a 9, but in my book (and mostly everybody's) it doesnt count if you dont land it. edit some of the clean clips in.

yeah toast thoses kids r really good it was a quick teaser the one kid is sponcered by ride and he is goin to tahoe next week for the nationals so they can deff land shit my next teaser will b way better. by the way the movie is now sponced by ride as well

This is the teaser for the 05-06 video "no snow"

the vid will b released in the summer

Made By Wezlo Films

Not bad. I'd loose the flashing color over lays, or at least try and tie them into the music better. Also adjust the volume of some of the clips, it goes from really loud on some clips to really low on others...try and keep it an even level across all clips. You have some nice looking shots and good angles on a few of the clips. Try mixing it up a bit more. I'm looking forward to seeing the finished product.

Check out: http://www.snowfilmer.com

Tons of good info and ideas on there.

yeah toast thoses kids r really good it was a quick teaser the one kid is sponcered by ride and he is goin to tahoe next week for the nationals so they can deff land shit my next teaser will b way better. by the way the movie is now sponced by ride as well

whos sponsered?

Some of the riding looked a little weak. I'd put the bails all together for a funny bail section instead of them being amongst peple landing tricks. I love to see people fall, but when its in the middle of people landing stuff it looks slightly awkward.

This Kid marc if u go on ride snowboards web site hes in there under team (reginal) mid-atlantic

yeah thought so haha hes sick i rode with him up at Creek a couple fridays ago with parkbuilder and some kids from stroudsburg i know..

thats sweet though good luck with the vid and let me know when your done with it