39 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite Box

• C-box
    • S-box
    • Rainbow
    • Kink
    • Flat Box
    • Other

Flat-Up-Flat; I only ever rode 1, which was at Big Boulder. Next time I went they had it changed to a Down-Flat-Down :angry: . Also like the battleship box at Blue, and Flat-Down boxes. Yea, rails are better though...

BTW, I'm a new member and this looks like a great site. I'll probably be on from time to time checking in on what's at the different parks, usually I'm over on snowguns.com

i voted other cause i love a good down box too... but a c-box comes in a close second, they're just fun.

You're the first girl i've ever known that can do a c box. I love you. :rolleyes:

Flat-Up-Flat; I only ever rode 1, which was at Big Boulder. Next time I went they had it changed to a Down-Flat-Down :angry: . Also like the battleship box at Blue, and Flat-Down boxes. Yea, rails are better though...

BTW, I'm a new member and this looks like a great site. I'll probably be on from time to time checking in on what's at the different parks, usually I'm over on snowguns.com

Everyone, meet dale- King of Shiftys, one of my personal friends. Yeah, dude, i liked the flat up flat, but i liked 270ing the downflat down, (or trying to 270 it? :confused )

• 1 month later...