3/25 Great Almost end 1,000,000

CO 14ers

Found this site yesterday. Pretty Cool. Yea, I am concussion Ted. Had a concussion at the end of Dec., the flu in Feb., but still turning.

Just got back from Blue. Managed a hard driving 34 runs in 4 hours and 10 minutes. Then added a few for the party. 50 days, 1,000,000+ vertical. Found a bunch of PASR dudes, wanted to join in more lifts, but had to chase snow vertical. The year worked out great, though lacking snow. Cheers to Blue Mountain. Racing was very cool. Bombing the mountain in groups of six or so at a time was quite awesome. That's what we need... a bunch of yahoo's charging Razors at 50+ mph.

Doug, I bought my bottle of champagne on the way home.

Hey Ted, welcome to the site...

Something you might want to check out...

http://www.paskiandride.com/forums/index.php?act=mtnstat

and to add your own data...

http://www.paskiandride.com/forums/index.p...serCP&CODE=stat

Congrats on hitting your one million, im going to end up ~ 50k short of 2million, oh well. :)

yea, so i just got back. 8am-830pm session :rock. met doug and switch (sort of) and tetriak.

thanks for everyone who tried to get me some discounts, but im gangsta like that and got connected up when we got there. did laps around the park most of the time. the snow was really slow mid-day. it was pretty much useless for jumps. morning and night where the best times.

im not gonna be going to the pond skimming tomorrow cause im tired as hell.

toast, justo, stevo, switch, doug, jeff, tetriak (didnt ride), freeridintre and a ton of others where up there in the park.

good end of the season. 12 days :nana

didnt see sexkitten, but i dont know how i couldve missed a "six foot blonde"

Edited by Shadows

Yeah, burtongirl was up too- can't forget her. It was an awesome day, but it could have been better. Didn't ride a whole lot of park, or so it didn't seem. I was at my peak in the morning, and it all fell downhill after then. :banghead Even so, it was still an awesome day- i did a whole shit load of freeriding too- Dan and I hit everything at least once. Not a great end to the season, but whatever. This season was awesome for me- like, 32 days? That's at least double what i had this season. I could go on, but i'm going to bed.