PARK PASSES AT BLUE?

Rob

PARK PASS AT BLUE?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Should blue get park passes in.....

• All Terrain Aarks
    • Sidewinder only
    • no park passes
    • i dont care

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Papa, Keith, Method- very good points :rock.

Congrads your up 16 people so far! At 100 ski days each your up to 0.8% influence. Keep up the good work!

:ph34r:

Congrads on looking like an asshole, fighting something you won't win. Give it up- park passes, in time, will come, and there isn't a thing you can do about it fool! :lol:

....oh yeah-almost forgot :pwn3d:

(and for the record, for my own safety, i wasn't calling you an asshole, just stating the fact that you're looking like an asshole- Hey- Give the kids some cookies, it may help you lower your stress level)

Edited by stevo

Papa, Keith, Method- very good points :rock.

Congrads on looking like an asshole, fighting something you won't win. Give it up- park passes, in time, will come, and there isn't a thing you can do about it fool! :lol:

....oh yeah-almost forgot :pwn3d:

(and for the record, for my own safety, i wasn't calling you an asshole, just stating the fact that you're looking like an asshole- Hey- Give the kids some cookies, it may help you lower your stress level)

Keep talking smack! You never know who you will run into.

Edited by First Grade Teacher

Keep talking smack! You never know who you will run into.

:wave:urinate: Okay, sorry dude, but this is a topic i feel very stongly about. We could argue about why passes are good, but let's switch it up a little homey.

List a few reasons why park passes SHOULD NOT be used. If you feel as stongly about this like other people do,you'll be able to come up with a few reasons easily, regardless of which side you're on.

Until next time... :cheers:

are you by any chance Mark Miller?

:lol LMFAO, he probably is!

ya know, I'm not sure if that was supposed to be an insult or not but it sure was funny. Good one.

I'll help you out here- probably 75% chance that it was geared at you to be an insult- if you knew the story, you would be laughing. I know i did!

But seriously dude, i may sound like a total dick on this thing, but like i said- i really see the need for park passes, and i'm sorry again if i've been an asshole. o Let's turn this around, and see some good reasons against park passes- if there are any :unsure:

List a few reasons why park passes SHOULD NOT be used. If you feel as stongly about this like other people do,you'll be able to come up with a few reasons easily, regardless of which side you're on.

Until next time... :cheers:

I don't need any reasons. I don't even care if they have passes. I'll be in there no matter what. My point is that I don't think you have a good enough case to have Blue really care. Their park is so much better this year and all you guys do is bitch about needing park passes. They didn't put all that money into the park so they can tell people to stay out. What kind of public relations is that? "Hello Mr. Skier. Look at our great park that your not good enough for. Stay out!"

OK, then now I care and will do everything in my power to prevent them. You jerks are so emotional about this and don't have a clue. A bunch of 20 year old kids who think they know everything about how a mountain should be run. I would have thought I was talking to Justo! I will go way out on a limb and bet you won't have park passes next year, but that will give you more to complain about. :banghead:nono

you would have thought you were talking to Justo? why? because its somebody who knows what they are talking about and is more knowledgable about the sport than you are? yeah i see what you mean.

at least you are one of the most immature people on here. its pretty awesome. you are a close second right behind Cadillac.... oh wait...

actually im 16 and i do have suggestions on how a mountain should be run as do alot of the park users on this board, actuall come to think of it i bet each one of us has more influence on a mountain at our young age than you do so just stop talking, you sound like an idiot

and a bunch of 20 year old kids who know everything about how a mountain should be run huh? that was never said. we just know everything about how a terrian park should be run, maintained, and patrolled... something that Blue is still working on. but there are some people who dont think that the sport should progress and people getting hurt from people who dont belong in the park is okay. And this "bunch of 20 year old kids" is part of the reason for the progression of the sport... what have you done lately?

Edited by toast21602

first grade i wanna see you try and go off a 40 foot jump and have a 3 year old on a leash with mommy and daddy standing on the landing as you go off the jump and u have to bail because right as you go off they go down the landing. 3 of my friends this year alone almost got seriously injured because of that shit. so the next time you wanna open you mouth please think first because you dont kno what your talking about and you are the biggest toolbox in the world

ahhhhh! Park passes again?

I can still remember the day when blue didn't allow Boarders.....now park passes.

At first it seems like another way to gouge the consumer out of another $5 (or whatever they'll cost)

BUT,

I have waited at the entrance of the lower park for my turn to go and hit on of the 1st jumps and many times there were other people waiting there in front of me....out of nowhere comes a bunch of professional assholes rolling right out of the boarder cross section right into the park without consideration for those of us waiting our turn. Judging by their ability and the tricks they performed I would guess these same people are the ones complaining about not having the park passes. Here I am waiting my turn and eventually I got to go. I would think that the problem would still exist even with the park passes.

You can't force people to have common sense and $5 sure as hell isn't going to make it suddenly appear.

I'd say that we live in a world where parents don't parent anymore (not all parents) and kids are given whatever they want when they want it. These so called amateurs that are causing the need for the passes are always going to be there. $5 and a video doesn't make someone respect the rules of the land just like getting your license won't make you obey the speed limit, I almost never do....

first grade i wanna see you try and go off a 40 foot jump and have a 3 year old on a leash with mommy and daddy standing on the landing as you go off the jump and u have to bail because right as you go off they go down the landing. 3 of my friends this year alone almost got seriously injured because of that shit. so the next time you wanna open you mouth please think first because you dont kno what your talking about and you are the biggest toolbox in the world

You have a very good point.....The key words in your comment are "with mommy and daddy" there's the root of the problem....

Mommy and Daddy certainly can afford a pass and will probably buy one.

Edited by boblikescats

and as for people not wanting the park pass... they are up to 4. awesome! prove yourself wrong again, please.

Sorry ...I also voted for no passes.(now at 5) Not that I don't think that something needs to be done, I just don't think that passes are going to fix the problem.

Etiquite can not be taught by people that don't know what it really is.

I also see the same thing on the regular trails. How many times have you come off a lift and had 5 or more people sitting accross the trail instead of singe file along the edge of the trail. I guess it works both ways...

CANT WE ALL JUST GET ALONG!!!!!!!!!!! (sorry for the Rodney Reference but I couldn't help myself)

But as I said earlier, park passes have been HIGHLY SUCCESSFUL at both MC and Stratton for both safety and enjoyment of the park.

I'm not disagreeing with you (for once) I just don't see the logic on how they will work. I've never been to MC (what does MC mean) or Stratton. If you have a bunch of local's who frequent the Mtn. you are probably going to have a different mentality than a bunch of tourists (for lack of a better term) that don't care and have the money to burn.

17...2 of the key things you guys are forgetting that having a park pass will do...1.properly using features like the stair case and 2. limiting the number of bad rappers that enter the park.

on a serious note, i can't believe that some of you guys are complaining about a one time $5 dollar fee...suck it up, fork over the 5 bucks and then you have nothing to complain about...ride down the stairs, roll over lips, sit on landings all for one small fee of 5 dollars...its old news, its bound to happen and is 100% necessary